• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup: Third Round| Arsenal vs Leeds United | Monday 6th January | KO: 19:56 | BBC One

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Run the risk of getting another warning here, or a ban, but I have to admit if I saw Danny Murphy being attacked in the street, I wouldn't intervene. I don't condone him being battered, but I'm ashamed to say I'd probably be too scared to help him.

I wouldn’t want you to step in bro, he’s mine.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Good second half, they need to be doing it over 90 mins but great that Arteta is able to lift them when required. Next round here we come!

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Holding really needed that game, obviously he hadn't played in a bit over or under a year. Seemed as though he was a spy for Leeds at times, almost passed directly to Leeds players every time he had the ball. Guendouzi was a bit the same in the 1st half but clicked into gear that 2nd half though. Pepe was one of the better players all through the game for us.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Can’t wait till your back on your main. @razörist ’s head is gonna spin when he finds out.
Lol no I miss him, been saying Özil would outlast Emery for a year while he was waiting for Mesut to move to Fener. Now he’s not here for me to rub it in his face.

Pepes blue pill

Run the risk of getting another warning here, or a ban, but I have to admit if I saw Danny Murphy being attacked in the street, I wouldn't intervene. I don't condone him being battered, but I'm ashamed to say I'd probably be too scared to help him.

Too many pundits are too eager to go to ground when attacked in the street, also wouldn't help

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

I would be enjoying it too much to help.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Dsnny Murphy was so desperate for Leeds tonight i know pundits commentators want underdog to make surprise specially away from home but Murphy took it to another level tonight

It was an absolute disgrace. Stroking his **** every time they won a throw in.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Dsnny Murphy was so desperate for Leeds tonight i know pundits commentators want underdog to make surprise specially away from home but Murphy took it to another level tonight
Disgraceful commentating. You expect commentators to stick up for underdogs but not to have two completely different standards to judge the teams. Mind you he may be hard up or something, sounded like his false teeth had fallen out all night.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Lol no I miss him, been saying Özil would outlast Emery for a year while he was waiting for Mesut to move to Fener. Now he’s not here for me to rub it in his face.
He’s still here bro!

Fallout

Only at Xhaka maybe but nothing wrong he did in the game
i felt douzi dove a few times and got away with it, and sometimes we made some aggressive tackles that weren't called.

only potential missed call was the lacazette shirt pulling situation in the box where he could have had a penalty ... would need to see a replay to judge accurately.

Manberg

Predator
Went from being really happy over the win to angry hearing about a disgusting sexual predator on BBC news. I should’ve switched the tv off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom