• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I think we need to re-assess every player under this man, cause I'm beginning to warm to players like Xhaka, sokratis and Luis, and I know I'm one of many.

Sokratis had a great first season so we know he can do it, he's quick too. Good to see him playing well again because he's the type of tough/strong CB that's good to have.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Typical Emery game, sh*t in the first half, then makes a change in the second and we scrape by.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Am I dreaming? Two clean sheets in a row!! Missed the first half but from the commentators and social media comments looks like Arteta was able to fire up the squad and turn it around. I know it’s still very early days, but I think we’ve struck gold with Arteta.

Well the first half was poor, I thought we had re-hired Emery! Great 15 mins between the halves turned the game around!

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
This is a happy team

ENoWx2gW4AQpijr.jpg

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Well the first half was poor, I thought we had re-hired Emery! Great 15 mins between the halves turned the game around!
I thought we dominated the entire second half tbh.
First half was just atrocious but I feel it was players underestimating how hard working and technically gifted Leeds are.
In the second half, we showed our quality and dominated them technically.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Good at Bournemouth Unlucky against Chelsea Fantastic against Manutd good turn around against Leeds, Arteta experienced it all in his first 4 games but he made very promising start. important to see players respect him and getting into his ideas that what's important to me the most.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He wasn't happy in his interview after beating Leeds which is good. I like the fact that he said we were made to look like a small team but the change in attitude made us play better. Like a prime Wenger, I think he'll do well with players who have talent and intelligence and a work ethic. For sure, his message is clear and woe betide any who can't adapt.

Manberg

Predator

Love it Mikel. Mentality in this football club need to change way too soft at times.

Goes to show that there’s a lot to managing that people don’t understand or comprehend. It’s not just picking a lineup and tactics, it’s a lot more than that. For starters, it’s a challenge to even get players to do what they are told.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Goes to show that there’s a lot to managing that people don’t understand or comprehend. It’s not just picking a lineup and tactics, it’s a lot more than that. For starters, it’s a challenge to even get players to do what they are told.
I'd imagine it's much more like a team in a normal work than people think. Except they are elite-level at the work they do. How do you get people to care about the company they are working for etc.

Kav

Established Member
I now have hope that Mikel will do well. On another note, what a treat of football that leeds put on in the first half.

As i've said previously, Bielsa is a great manager.

Latest posts

Top Bottom