• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Hertha just signed Ascacibar for their midfield. But he is more the Torreira type of player, so it probably as no influce on a possible Xhaka Deal.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Xhaka's agent said publicly that he has an agreement with Hertha Berlin and wants to move there in January. I see no speculation about that. The only question is whether or not Arsenal allows him to leave and on what terms.
let's see about that 'rumor'

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
As I said earlier, Xhaka is our best midfielder, and it is stupid to let him go for 30m. I would rather keep him and only open to sell if the right offer came.
Look at Ndombele. Everyone here rates him very highly; he might be flop as it is going right now ...

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Jeezus what was Emery doing with the players, Xhaka, Torreira, Auba all wanting to leave, the moment Emery leaves the mass exodus has calmed down.

PSG & here, two clubs the players really disliked him, be interesting to see where he goes next.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Soumare looks like he has the lot, strength, pace, passing ability, good feet, the way he just pushes forward past players effortlessly is amazing. He looks young and a bit rough around the edges but if Xhaka is set on leaving then he looks like a great option to replace him.

GDeep™

League is very weak
There will be no movements in January. I’m pretty sure of that.

Actually think the football authorities might have to re-evaluate the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom