• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Like get rid of it ?

I'd be happy with that, it's an unneeded distraction mid way through the season.

I don't think there should be any transfers during the season (of the main European leagues). Open the window on June 1st and close it on August 1st Worldwide. Teams should be able to get their business done in 2 months even with holidays and tournaments. Worldwide communication is easy and instant, no need for it to drag on and on.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
I'd be happy with that, it's an unneeded distraction mid way through the season.

I don't think there should be any transfers during the season (of the main European leagues). Open the window on June 1st and close it on August 1st Worldwide. Teams should be able to get their business done in 2 months even with holidays and tournaments. Worldwide communication is easy and instant, no need for it to drag on and on.

I always say the same.
1 season, 1 transfer window, coaches included, which no one ever talks about (why are the coaches different then players, and allowed to switch teams any time of the year?).

Football would become much more competitive, much more serious and healthier with one window, but then again, it's not of the interest for the people in charge

Chicago_Gunner

Consider making it longer to 6 weeks.

Can’t get rid of it because then your season will be hugely dictated by injury records. Aston Villa have 3 big injuries atm, without replacements they will face relegation.
I like that idea. One month just isn’t enough time.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
I'd still sell him. Still too slow so he has to constantly has to bring down players. He's been lucky the past couple of games and i fear he'll fvck up eventually.

MikeVinna

Established Member
I'd still sell him. Still too slow so he has to constantly has to bring down players. He's been lucky the past couple of games and i fear he'll fvck up eventually.

He’s pressing higher up the pitch as a result of Mikel’s pressing and tactical fouling so that means less chance of getting carded. But I agree he will fvck it up at some point..

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
If he continues to play well under Arteta he’ll be worth far more than €25m in the summer, and he’ll have better suitors than Hertha too.

Suits everyone to see this season out.

We also are in a strong position because he has years on his contract

Bloodbather

Established Member

I prefer Xhaka being kept for the rest of the season, but sold in summer.

Torreira is the only starting midfielder that I see as part of the team's future in midfield, though he's not indispensible either.

Last edited:

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
I like that idea. One month just isn’t enough time.
1 month is fine, that is just the time where players can actually move. There's nothing to stop clubs speaking to each other and planning transfers outside the window. You think the Minamino and Haaland deals were done from start to finish in a matter of days?

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
The fact they say Szoboszlai is our number 1 target while we already know he's going to Leipzig pours sour milk all over these rumors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom