• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What games do you play right now?

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
You can do split screen with two controllers at home. I dont like the idea of that though.

Can you?

I still haven't completed a single spec ops online mission, just noticed you unlock the rest of the characters from it but finding a team to complete it is so hard :lol:

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Can you?

I still haven't completed a single spec ops online mission, just noticed you unlock the rest of the characters from it but finding a team to complete it is so hard :lol:
Neither have I, as hard as Ive tried. I get further, but it takes me more time because Im being super careful. Then I get killed and I've just wasted 15 minutes playing like a scaredy cat. Do that twice and I switch it off! I need help with it. I didnt now about the unlocking characters... That's a bit of extra motivation!

The split screen option is there.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Neither have I, as hard as Ive tried. I get further, but it takes me more time because Im being super careful. Then I get killed and I've just wasted 15 minutes playing like a scaredy cat. Do that twice and I switch it off! I need help with it. I didnt now about the unlocking characters... That's a bit of extra motivation!

The split screen option is there.

You xbox or ps4?

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Apparently, yes, not hat i know wtf that is

It means (I think) that it no longer matters if you're on xbox, ps4 or pc as long as you have the game you can play with whoever, I'm rarely on it but if its possible maybe we should double team this s**t!!!

I need to complete that effin' stadium one at least once, it kinda urks me that I cant do it :lol:

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
It means (I think) that it no longer matters if you're on xbox, ps4 or pc as long as you have the game you can play with whoever, I'm rarely on it but if its possible maybe we should double team this s**t!!!

I need to complete that effin' stadium one at least once, it kinda urks me that I cant do it :lol:
Apparently you have to create a COD account first, then find the cross platform option.

Krillo

Mostly I play Rugby 18 for PC because I'm a big rugby fan and I read an article about rugby betting on GamblingHero. The game has some bugs and some people on steam even hate it. But I love it nonetheless. Rugby 20 will be released this month too and I'm eager to get it.

Last edited:

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Mostly I play Rugby 18 for PC because I'm a big rugby fan. The game has some bugs and some people on steam even hate it. But I love it nonetheless. Rugby 20 will be released this month too and I'm eager to get it.
Still has bugs this long after it's release? That's poor. Not as big a seller as the massive franchise's, I guess... My brother just got an Xbox one X so he could play Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, and there's loads of bugs on it, but that's a console. Said he never got bugs on all the games for his PC!

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
WTF? I don't like split screen anyway, but that's ****. I thought you could.

Split screen is THE best
Who has time to play online? The grind to unlock stuff is tedious, wtf I paid for the game why cant I have all the toys?

Ground war looks fun as hell but im 36yo soon, Id have a 0,1 kd ratio, just isnt fun

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Split screen is THE best
Who has time to play online? The grind to unlock stuff is tedious, wtf I paid for the game why cant I have all the toys?

Ground war looks fun as hell but im 36yo soon, Id have a 0,1 kd ratio, just isnt fun
Yeah, it's depressing and sad when you realise your only chance of not dying the most is by hiding. I'd only play online with friends and family. I'm scared to dip my toe into the troll fest world of fvckery that is multiplayer ground wars. I think being drunk could numb the pain and embarrassment.

Top Bottom