• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dayot Upamecano

#Davido

Boateng on loan for the rest of the season. Providing there’s assurances he can stay relatively fit.

Then get this kid in the summer. He seems legit. Can pass, reads the game well, athletic and already pretty experienced for his age. Still a little rough around the edges but maybe Arteta can work on that on the training ground.

It all makes sense.

Last edited:

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
People should look at his injury record before they hype him up, gonna be another flop.
Apart from the injury he suffered last season he doesn't have any major injuries in his career and he has been relatively injury free this season so I'm not sure the worry is justified.

LG10

Apart from the injury he suffered last season he doesn't have any major injuries in his career and he has been relatively injury free this season so I'm not sure the worry is justified.
Lots of knee injuries already, top heavy, not worth the risk imo.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Has anyone here actually watched more than 30-40 games with him in action. Theres a lot of talk about how good he is. But on what grounds?

How many people here watch Leipzig every week? Surely it takes a sample size this big to judge if someone is consistent, reliable, etc.

Mustafi looked good at times for us. Senderos had good games. However over the course of a season they showed they weren't good enough.

What makes this guy so good?

Saliba is already a "potential". Do we really need 2 "potentials" with limited experience at the heart of our dodgy defence.

LG10

Has anyone here actually watched more than 30-40 games with him in action. Theres a lot of talk about how good he is. But on what grounds?

How many people here watch Leipzig every week? Surely it takes a sample size this big to judge if someone is consistent, reliable, etc.

Mustafi looked good at times for us. Senderos had good games. However over the course of a season they showed they weren't good enough.

Saliba is already a "potential". Do we really need 2 "potentials" with limited experience at the heart of our dodgy defence.
They haven't, hilarious how many people are pretending to know him. I gotta say he is fantastic on the ball and physically great but defensively don't think he's anything special. For 40M or so I think you go for him but like you said a Saliba Upa partnership won't get us anywhere next season.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli

On 29 games here. Can't wait to be able to give my opinion.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Have Lenglet, Umtiti, Dembele, Gruezmann etc all been signed since Eric Abidal has been in his role? I think so.

Upamacano is understandable then.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom