• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Fans in general don’t understand football. The players, the game, the culture etc.

Many of us are so ignorant it’s unbelievable.

Part of being a sports fan is the way you can experience glory vicariously through the players where there isn't much in your own life

Once you are a player, that aspect doesn't exist and so I don't think it is the same

Until you retire and then you support the teams you played for

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Would be excellent signing if he rediscover his form. He is Arsenal fan by the way. Reading the article i see they want him on loan Milan won't accept that

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Why are Milan even selling him rn, they should atleast hold on to him until the summer incase he rediscovers his form.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Sadly confirmed he's not going anywhere in January.

“I don’t want to leave during the winter break,” Van de Beek told Voetbal International.

“I play here all season, I finish at Ajax this year. That gives me clarity and tranquillity. I will see what happens next.

“Maybe someday in my career it will happen that I switch clubs during the winter break, but now I don’t like it.”

Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Smalling, Mkhi, Alexis, Lukaku, Young and possibly Matic, all of United's deadwood is ending up in Serie A.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Ashley Young could work with Conte he hardworking player Conte love these sort of players.

Tomb Bombadil

Why are Milan even selling him rn, they should atleast hold on to him until the summer incase he rediscovers his form.
Because he is a poor mans Aubameyang. He does nothing for the game but score goals. At the moment he doesn't even score goals, so he's useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom