• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah (Loan)

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Villa really need a striker after Wesleys injury but with them fighting relegation there is always a risk that the manager will turn to more experienced heads if Eddie doesn`t perform from the start

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Villa really need a striker after Wesleys injury but with them fighting relegation there is always a risk that the manager will turn to more experienced heads if Eddie doesn`t perform from the start

They’ve got no one apart from Kodija who’s dreadful. They even played El Ghazi up front last game.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Giving Eddie minutes in a struggling EPL team with scarce striking options?

source.gif

GDeep™

League is very weak
Why would Norwich want him when they have Pukki? Eddie will not start ahead of him. They are already relegated and get battered every week anyway, doubt it’s the ideal move for Eddie.

Villa is interesting but I’ll guess they will sign a more experienced player in this window.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Why would Norwich want him when they have Pukki? Eddie will not start ahead of him. They are already relegated and get battered every week anyway, doubt it’s the ideal move for Eddie.

Villa is interesting but I’ll guess they will sign a more experienced player in this window.
Yeah, I don`t think they will just bring in Eddie. Benteke has been linked with a return there.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Eddie isn't going to make it here. Might as well sell him to a club where he'll start and develop his game.
I mean, we brought an unknown 18 year old brazilian in the summer who already has more appearances than him in the first team and has produced the goods.
There's no point in moving him around from one club to another and he should realize this, for his career's sake.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Eddie isn't going to make it here. Might as well sell him to a club where he'll start and develop his game.
I mean, we brought an unknown 18 year old brazilian in the summer who already has more appearances than him in the first team and has produced the goods.
There's no point in moving him around from one club to another and he should realize this, for his career's sake.
Can't compare all kids to WC talent. One good loan could make him twice the player. Way too early to cast him aside imo. Bruyne, Salah etc. all had the same fate.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Can't compare all kids to WC talent. One good loan could make him twice the player. Way too early to cast him aside imo. Bruyne, Salah etc. all had the same fate.
He's been tossed from left to right for a few years now. It's not gonna happen.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I wonder how many ppl wrote Harry Kane off when he was getting tossed left and right for a few years from Leyton to Millwall to Norwich to Leicester.
Not every talented players fulfills his potential and make it at Arsenal but dont write off players who are so young. One loan spell can change everything for them.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

He's been tossed from left to right for a few years now. It's not gonna happen.
Has he ? Only been loaned to Leeds from what i can hear. gotten some games for us. 30+ games in a season, not as sub, can really change stuff. There is a reason people rate him highly. I agree he has not been able to show it yet. But he has also had very limited chances.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Has he ? Only been loaned to Leeds from what i can hear. gotten some games for us. 30+ games in a season, not as sub, can really change stuff. There is a reason people rate him highly. I agree he has not been able to show it yet. But he has also had very limited chances.
And you think he's going to get them here with Auba, Laca and Martinelli?
The best thing for him would be to settle somewhere as a starter and work his way up.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

And you think he's going to get them here with Auba, Laca and Martinelli?
The best thing for him would be to settle somewhere as a starter and work his way up.
For the first part:
I'm sure you had heard absolutely nothing of Laca and Auba when they were 20 years old. Auba was loaned out for three seasons by milan and then sold.

I agree he needs to be a starter and work there, maybe a loan would do good? :lol:

no need to give him for free and then pay 60 mil for him if he comes good. Loan him two season if it works out.

Also, the guy have basically only played under Emery-san, most players looked dross there, and might just be harder for a kid.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
For the first part:
I'm sure you had heard absolutely nothing of Laca and Auba when they were 20 years old. Auba was loaned out for three seasons by milan and then sold.

I agree he needs to be a starter and work there, maybe a loan would do good? :lol:

no need to give him for free and then pay 60 mil for him if he comes good. Loan him two season if it works out.

Also, the guy have basically only played under Emery-san, most players looked dross there, and might just be harder for a kid.
If he wants to get minutes, then going to the Bundesliga would be the best option.
In the PL or Championship he'll just be a bench warmer.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Villa are in a poor position in the table but whenever I watch them they actually create a decent amount of chances. They have some good wingers and midfielders.

I'd say loan Eddie to them if he is the only acquisition they make. But I reckon they want two players now and want Eddie as an emergency backup in case their first choice doesnt play well. Why would you put your trust in such an inexperienced player if youre battling relegation? Sounds fishy

Nottingham Forest or Bristol City sound good, wherever they are most likely to play him at this stage. We went with the more competitive team with a top manager but it didnt work out, lets get this lad some game time.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Rumour is that Pukki might have a serious injury but like you say terrible environment for him if they keep on getting tw*tted every week.

See people talking about Benteke but he’s scored one goal in two years ffs. Eddie’s got to fancy his chances ahead of him.

Top Bottom