• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kia Joorabchian's Transfer Targets: January 2020

Which area of the pitch is the biggest priority to improve in January?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

say yes

forum master baiter
Do Y'all think that prices are going to sky rocket for HG, especially UK players post brexit?
Nope. Pretty sure PL will be effective in lobbying for no change (or only minor change) to the current system.

Brexit stopping [insert your club here] from signing [name of international superstar] is far too visible a negative for this government to allow.

benjamin86

Established Member
Nope. Pretty sure PL will be effective in lobbying for no change (or only minor change) to the current system.

Brexit stopping [insert your club here] from signing [name of international superstar] is far too visible a negative for this government to allow.
If it doesnt stay the same it will most likely be easier to sign players from outside of europe so swings and roundabouts.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Think we might have dodged a bullet with the Lemar transfer. Feel like he might be a player that is good but wont be all that.

GDeep™

League is very weak
How much did Atletico pay for him? I’m reading 60M Euros which is much less than the 90M bollocks we were linked with.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I would love to know how our scouting department is run now that Mislintat is gone. We really didnt replace him.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Haven't seen much of him. @carlito'sway may know more. Watchee him vs Chelsea and he looked pretty average. Statistically average aswell when you compare him to Camavinga.

I think we need a powerful box more than a destroying dm.

He is solid, very good player. He is very young too and has great upside. I would not mind going after him. He will cost a lot of money though.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
I would love to know how our scouting department is run now that Mislintat is gone. We really didnt replace him.

Depends on how you look at it. Edu, as technical director, is also head of recruitment. He just has a job with more responsibilities than Mislintat had. Cagigao was moved up to chief scout, so he's doing a lot of the same work that Sven did as well. Arsenal didn't replace him directly because the job became redundant.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Has Cagigao got a similar eye for talent as Mislintat
Francis Cagigao already had an impressive track record as a talent evaluator before he was promoted to Arsenal's head of recruitment following the departure of Sven Mislintat earlier this year. As a scout he had unearthed Cesc Fabregas and Hector Bellerin whilst championing the pursuit of Santi Cazorla.

It looks like the magic touch has not faded just yet. Of all the additions that Arsenal made last season it was that of Martinelli in which Cagigao played the greatest role, plucking a youngster from the obscurity of Brazilian state football and bringing him over to England.
not a bad promotion
https://www.football.london/arsenal-fc/players/francis-cagigao-uncovered-another-arsenal-16976464

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom