• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yan Cuoto

Status
Not open for further replies.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Yeah I agree on that one. I don't except this dude to grow more than 2-3 cm's at the most over the next 4 years.

But then again: Most of the best modern fullbacks haven't exactly been that tall. Like Lahm and Dani Alves.
Very true. 1.69 seems short but he'll be 173 maybe. which seems around normal level for a fullback.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I dont think his height matters that much, he's clearly extremely talented.
I'm just worried about his visa issue.
Wellington Silva was an incredible talent when we signed him but by the time he does his visa to play for us he couldnt even cut it in our reserves.

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
Well worth a rewatch. Sort of a prequel to The Wire (best cop show ever)

Many Good tv actors later seen in the Wire, Oz and other shows started on Homicide
I was gonna say, “didn’t that take place in Baltimore like The Wire?”

#Davido

A little on the small side but looks a really interesting player. For the price reported(4.5M) I would take him over Aarons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom