• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi (Out)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,110
  • Views 306,328
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Oh well everyone lets hope he'll be off this January, summer at least. I sold him that easily in FIFA, hopefully it will be just as easy soon enough haha.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

for Mustafi surely? all their other clients are obscure players

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I recognized Fabian Johnson and Kevin Ruegg, Mönchengladbach and FC Zurich. So yeah, it's probably Besiktas or Fenerbache for talks with Musti.

Reactions: A_G

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Won't even notice he'll be gone given his lack of gametime, aside from this huge depressing feeling being lifted.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

That's one way to destabalize a well-oiled club and prevent them from winning the league - is Juve funding this ? :lol:

Inter are also absolutely fine with CB's, I think everyone sees them buying up cast off PL talent and have chanced it.

Personally, I dont Mustafi is 'that' bad, I don't want him here but I think in Italy he would be a good option, problem is they are all tight and wont like the wages but would be well happy with a low fee or free when he is out of contract.

I dont think he moves in January, probably sees out his contract here with a possible loan in the summer.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Can this ****er just go, and dont tell me we are keeping him because of shortage of numbers. If we are worried we might need him then we're ****ed anyway.. just buy/loan someone

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
This guy lacks any ambition to play in the Euros this summer. Just drop your wage demands and move on. Absolutely baffling that he thinks he still has a place here.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Inter are also absolutely fine with CB's, I think everyone sees them buying up cast off PL talent and have chanced it.

Personally, I dont Mustafi is 'that' bad, I don't want him here but I think in Italy he would be a good option, problem is they are all tight and wont like the wages but would be well happy with a low fee or free when he is out of contract.

I dont think he moves in January, probably sees out his contract here with a possible loan in the summer.

They actually could use another one, not sure it would be Mustafi.
They got 3 CB's they start, but apart from that there is only young and inexperienced Bastoni and experienced but not so great Ranocchia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom