• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Crystal Palace vs Arsenal | Saturday 11th January | KO: 12:30pm | BT Sport

Result?

• Crystal Palace Win

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 59 76.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I hate CP... they hit you until they cut the game. When they are barely touched the fall an scream . This is the most annoying teams to play against

Giroud12

Im fine with harsh var decisions as long as its some form of consistency. 2 clear red for tackles on pepe not given, pen for pepe and sokratis, clear red for jorginho and 3 extra points, chambers fouled and sokratis goal wrongly dissalowed, 2 extra points.

Cant suddenly start to use var the moment an Arsenal player does something.

TheIceman85

Palace players fuming at the Ref because apparently you’re not allowed to clear the ball off the line. Palace fans calling for VAR.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

If Tomkin scores against us I'm going to combust - the **** has an unreal ability to **** house goals against us.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Trilly's losing the plot :lol:

Doing nothing is an awful game, we don't need a passenger we need someone that can make things happen.
Defence -> Midfield -> Fowards.

If the midfield don’t supply the forwards leading to them having an ineffective game. You’re still going to blame the forwards?

Some of you are genuine idiots. Don’t talk to me about this anymore.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

For me I want us to finish outside the europa cup places. And by that I mean not even winning the FA cup.

Only want us in the CL next season. And that's only going to happen by winning europa.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Started with 80 percent possession, one nil up and creating multiple chances.

Ending up defending for your lives with a man down to salvage a point.

Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom