• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Why does he give away so many fouls? It’s really really ****ing annoying. Some of his touches have been a bit better recently tbf to him but overall he’s frustrating
Cos he’s not physically quick enough to win the ball like Xhaka, so he often resorts to fouling. He’s just not cut out for PL football

GDeep™

League is very weak
He’s probably based on physical attributes the worst starting striker in Arsenal’s history. He’s slow, short, weak and has poor endurance. Poor transfer.
Said this a few weeks ago, not as good as Wright, Bergkamp, Kanu, Anelka, Henry, Ade, RvP, Giroud etc.

Nyctophobia

Established Member
Never seemed like he fit in perfectly at Arsenal playing a front three, but I doubt we're going to change our attacking formation so, I don't know, we're not really getting the best out of him I feel, maybe doesn't suit playing centre in the English game.

darkgunner

Should be uncontracted if he continues this form, he's in danger of becoming Giroud.

There's no room in this team for him and Auba together, it's one or the other when it comes to the starting XI.

say yes

forum master baiter
Will obviously be scapegoated by the usual suspects today, and there’s no doubt he’s in the worst scoring form of his career, but it’s worth remembering he was our man of the match just 5 days ago, and got a great assist this time around. Wasn’t the idiot who got himself a straight red either.

There’s a reason why a manager like Arteta has made him the fulcrum of our attack. It’s the same reason why he won player of the season last year: he’s a great (albeit, not world-class) footballer.

The people who can’t appreciate that are invariably the same people who thought Giroud was a top CF (i.e. utterly clueless), so it’s hard to take any of their criticisms too seriously.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Will obviously be scapegoated by the usual suspects today, and there’s no doubt he’s in the worst scoring form of his career, but it’s worth remembering he was our man of the match just 5 days ago, and got a great assist this time around. Wasn’t the idiot who got himself a straight red either.

There’s a reason why a manager like Arteta has made him the fulcrum of our attack. It’s the same reason why he won player of the season last year: he’s a great (albeit, not world-class) footballer.

The people who can’t appreciate that are invariably the same people who thought Giroud was a top CF (i.e. utterly clueless), so it’s hard to take any of their criticisms too seriously.

Clearly rattled.

say yes

forum master baiter
Cos he’s not physically quick enough to win the ball like Xhaka, so he often resorts to fouling. He’s just not cut out for PL football

Wtf? :lol:

I rate Xhaka but he’s definitely not quick and commits more fouls than anyone in our team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom