• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Crystal Palace vs Arsenal | Saturday 11th January | KO: 12:30pm | BT Sport

Result?

• Crystal Palace Win

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 59 76.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Without auba it'll be difficult scoring goals yes we didn't need him scoring in last 2 games but Pepe and Laca aren't performing

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I usually have that mentality of they have to prove themselves to be good rather than the price tag but I cut him slack cos we've been crap pretty much all season as a team but the way he plays is just uninspiring.

What's more damning than anything is that he was brought in to be a tricky pacey winger to beat his man yet he barely beats anyone.

I always laugh at people who claim that the match against West Ham was the match in which he arrived :lol:

Every supporters forum exaggerates their players but ours is especially egregious in this regard.

Nyctophobia

Established Member
Having thought about it i still believe that Aubameyang foul is orange. And i just think its typical it get overtuend to a red against Arsenal.

I don't mind that tackle is a red, but can't VAR just be ****ing consistent with their decisions. We've been ****ed over by this season by VAR.

Whats the difference between that tackle and that insane scissor assault Cresswell did against Pepe during the winter fixtures? In my opinion there's nothing. Both are reckless and not caring for the player's safety. But we get the red and west ham get a throw in.

What's interesting to me is that there looks to be a couple of teams which VAR seemingly never screws over, but the majority of the league it does, hmm...

Giroud12

I chose to look at the positives. Totally in control for the 1st half, and any Arsenal team the past 10 years would have completely folded with 10 men for 20 minutes and under pressure. We held on which is great.

A lot has been said about VAR, they should have had plenty of yellows, possibly two red cards as well. Their goal is a random deflection. Its just one of those days. Considering literally everything went against us (ref, VAR, luck etc.) I chose to be happy with the 1 point and trust the process. COYG!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Disappointed not to win after the first half, but after losing Lucas and Auba’s red card, will take it...this season is mainly about the future, and I like the look of that future under Arteta.

Just want to add how much I hate Crystal Palace...the club, the players, the fans, the gimp that is Simon Jordan...all ****s...love the fact their team hasn’t and won’t ever achieve anything, our Community Shield win in 2017 is more impressive than anything Palace have done in the Premiership Era...last impressive thing they achieved was being a stepping stone for Ian Wright, and allow him to join a proper team and actually have a career that mattered, cheers lads...look so forward to seeing them getting relegated again, after they lose Zaha next season...love it!

So Palace...thank you, **** you, bye...x

Jakarta

Dead game.

This squad needs to be gutted.

I want some va va voom...football that makes me go “ooooo and aaaah”

Is that too much to ask for?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Those Lacazette fan boys, tell me some valid reasons why he’s starting ahead of Martinelli.

The lad cares more about his **** fade haircut than scoring goals.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
I felt the ref was being quite biased against us Ayew, committed at least four fouls and does not get booked and we end up with three players getting yellow and Auba, getting red,
It feels like some refs just have it in for us.

var seems to get used the instant it can go against us as well

Didn't even see it used for what looked like it could be one of those armpit offsides in the buildup to their goal

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I still think Chelsea are favourites for 4th though.

Possibly, but barely in my opinion. They are just as erratic and unreliable as the rest of us are.

Lucky for us Sp**s, United, Chelsea are just as able to drop points and keep us within distance.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Such a frustrating game:
- Torreira off at HT after being our best player
- Terribly unlucky own goal
- Individual mistake made by Auba to get sent off
- Top grade save on Pepe’s shot edging it onto the post

If at least 1 of these things didn’t happen then we would have had all 3 points today imo

Last edited:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Possibly, but barely in my opinion. They are just as erratic and unreliable as the rest of us are.

Lucky for us Sp**s, United, Chelsea are just as able to drop points and keep us within distance.

I think they are inconsistent but not as bad as us, Sp**s and united. Also they came 3rd last season and they have a better winning culture than the other teams.

Although I think Sheffield and Wolves have just as much of a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom