• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Arsenal is his level, top clubs won’t accommodate such a terrible footballer.

Auba has never been an option for the elite clubs, only now that Arsenal have given him a platform and his price is compromised due to him not extending.

Compare him to Benzema, Auba is an absolute trash footballer in comparison.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Hate the “we're lucky to have him” stuff. Without his goals we’d admittedly be in real trouble but it’s such a small club mentality. This is a big club with a 60,000 capacity stadium playing in one of if not the biggest league in the world. The ownership and off the field decision making has caused us to have a team full of average players which has lowered are expectations so the minute anyone does anything positive we go crazy for it and say “he’s world class” or he’s too good for us.

Auba is an elite goal scorer and always has been but he’s very suspect in general footballing ability. Lucky to have him is nonsense
Exactly that.
Internet is full of fanboys unfortunately

GDeep™

League is very weak
Imagine thinking we’re lucky to have him. Standards are so low on here. People hyping up Lacazette who scores 3 goals a season and David Luiz who has had 3 good games this season, and even then we just won one of those games. Imagine hyping up your CB after you’ve conceded and dropped points in a game, again.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Imagine thinking we’re lucky to have him. Standards are so low on here. People hyping up Lacazette who scores 3 goals a season and David Luiz who has had 3 good games this season, and even then we just won one of those games. Imagine hyping up your CB after you’ve conceded and dropped points in a game, again.
Its a just a weird thing to think about any player really? Almost like they’d rather the player to be playing somewhere else?!
Even when we had genuine Elite players all over the pitch say during the invincibles, I dont think I ever even thought that about any of our players then? I felt extremely lucky to have witnessed the team play but individual players? Nah. Weird man

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

You are not an Arsenal fan if you think a player is more worthy of spending his time at another club. You might as well save up for the shirt of wherever he goes next
Not really, just being objective. Obviously if we build on him I would love him to stay, who doesn't want a top quality striker.

However, the reality is, we won't. Another reality is, if we're honest with ourselves he's not going to resign. So we have another 50m+ player possibly walking on a free in under 2 years.

Our other option is to pay an unreasonable salary for a striker who is 31 and you just have to look at Özil to see how that is working out.

For the clubs ambitions, we don't really need a 300-400k a week striker to finish 6-10th and crash out of UEFA cup, we just don't.
I would respect Auba more if he went and tried to get more trophies elsewhere instead of chilling in London on a fat salary. The Dortmund owner laughing at his move to Arsenal had a very very valid point.

I'm 32 and have been going to Arsenal matches since I was 10 years old, I've seen the best come and go, and I'm still here. What on earth do you know about being an Arsenal fan? I doubt you're qualified to tell me.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Not really, just being objective. Obviously if we build on him I would love him to stay, who doesn't want a top quality striker.

However, the reality is, we won't. Another reality is, if we're honest with ourselves hes not going to resign. So we have another 50m+ player possibly walking on a free in under 2 years.

Our other option is to pay through the nose for a striker who is 31 and you just have to look at Özil to see how that is working out.

For the clubs ambitions, we don't really need a 300-400k a week striker to finish 6-10th and crash out of EUFA cup, we just don't.
I would respect Auba more if he went and tried to get more trophies instead of chilling in London on a fat salary. The Dortmund owner laughing at his move to Arsenal had a very very valid point.

I'm 32 and have been going to Arsenal matches since I was 10 years old, I've seen the best come and go, and I'm still here. What on earth do you know about being an Arsenal fan? I doubt you're qualified to tell me.
Hi Im Roz im 30 years old and Im an Arsenal fan

roz

Fake News Merchant
Hi Im Roz im 30 years old and Im an Arsenal fan[/QUO
giphy.gif

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
How does Aubameyang differ to Podolski?

Love both players, but cant see much difference between the two really. Very lethal in the area, but outside of it can be a liability.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Well to start Aubameyang is a 20+ league goals a season player and Podolski never was.

Podolski striked the ball better than Auba, but Aubameyang has elite positioning. Podolski was a great finisher but he didnt sniff out goals as well as Auba, who is arguably one of the best in Europe at it.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I see why so many fans look at gooners as being deluded. It will be interesting to see the clubs that would be in for Auba if we decided to sell. We would BE LUCK Y to keep him with that competition.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

He's at the age and has a play style where, teams would only become interested if he is on a free or something I think.

StefanB

Love both players, but cant see much difference between the two really. Very lethal in the area, but outside of it can be a liability.

Fair comparison. But Aubameyang has pace, better positioning and far better positioning and awareness. He also works much, much harder. Podolski was more deadly from distance with his insane left foot.

Where they are similiar though is the inability to play 1-2's, running and carrying the ball and going past players.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
What kind of sorcery am I reading? Auba is the perfect player for a counter attacking team OR a team with orthodox wingers. He wouldn't work at Man City or Barca. It makes me laugh when people suggest that he would fail at Liverpool - he used to play for Jurgen Klopp ffs!

Top class goal scorer and a thorn in the side of defences when not used as a winger.

Pepes blue pill

And the bellend turned his back on it

ASIF

Arsenal is his level, top clubs won’t accommodate such a terrible footballer.

Auba has never been an option for the elite clubs, only now that Arsenal have given him a platform and his price is compromised due to him not extending.

Compare him to Benzema, Auba is an absolute trash footballer in comparison.
I dont no why people in this forum ignore your bullshit.Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is one of the best Striker in the world not today but from last 5 years he has outscored almost everyone whoz name is not Ronaldo or Messi.31,31,41 and 39 goals in the last 4 years.He was last years golden ball winner aswell..Benzema even in his best season this year is behind Auba who is playing from Wings..Soo Stop it Gangandeep.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I dont no why people in this forum ignore your bullshit.Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is one of the best Striker in the world not today but from last 5 years he has outscored almost everyone whoz name is not Ronaldo or Messi.31,31,41 and 39 goals in the last 4 years.He was last years golden ball winner aswell..Benzema even in his best season this year is behind Auba who is playing from Wings..Soo Stop it Gangandeep.

I have called him a great goal scorer, one of the best actually, his numbers are not up for debate ever.

As a footballer he’s poor though, that not to for debate either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom