• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Konstantinos Mavropanos (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
Hopefully gets plenty of games under his belt and the loan goes well. Need to see what he's made of over a longer period than the few games he impressed in when he first got his chance. There's a player there but he needs an injury-free run.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
He isn't going to make it here. Hopefully has a decent loan and cn be sold for a profit. Anything over 5m would be most welcome.

Malky

Established Member
If he's going on loan there must be another CB on the verge of joining, because we're leaving ourselves with only 4 fit CB's for the remainder or the season and Holding is just off the back of a serious injury.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Can see any loan turning permanent, looked good in the one, possibly two games I've seen him in but wouldn't be surprised if he makes a move back to Greece at some point.

Hope I'm wrong.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Another Mislintat blinder :D

That guy is so overrated.

Mavrapanos cost under 2M. It’s not the sort of transfer he should be judged on.

No one is transfer Jesus who’ll hit home runs with every purchase. He had an incomplete time here where he was seemingly in control for one maybe two transfer windows.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
If he's going on loan there must be another CB on the verge of joining, because we're leaving ourselves with only 4 fit CB's for the remainder or the season and Holding is just off the back of a serious injury.
Yeh, Holding is looking like he's a write off performance wise until next season basically.

I'm obviously willing to give him time but imagine if we have to rely on him in a EL semi final against Inter or something... We are one injury away from having to decide between Mustafi and Holding

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
And how do you rate him? You're going to training?

Looked promising in the begining. Than too much injuries. Should have been loaned out earlier, but I think injuries were a problem.

I meant the supposed scout guru Mislintat.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Mavrapanos cost under 2M. It’s not the sort of transfer he should be judged on.

No one is transfer Jesus who’ll hit home runs with every purchase. He had an incomplete time here where he was seemingly in control for one maybe two transfer windows.

We brought him in precisely because of that kind of transfers thou. The glorification of Mislintat on here was quite over the top at times. He did a decent job but nothing spectaculr while here imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom