• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Crystal Palace vs Arsenal | Saturday 11th January | KO: 12:30pm | BT Sport

Result?

• Crystal Palace Win

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 59 76.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

goonergaz

I thought there was a hint of offside in the buildup to their goal also, but I've not seen any decent VAR footage...was there any?

Also, I just watched it again (2:08 in the video), he may have even touched the ball - it's that close - it's a touch late...I know it looks bad, but if these tackles are reds consistently then fine, but we know it's not the case.

Last edited:

Manberg

Predator
I thought there was a hint of offside in the buildup to their goal also, but I've not seen any decent VAR footage...was there any?

I don’t think they checked it. Other teams have had that millimetre check and we haven’t.
EOBwXG4X0AA9CZx

Looking at that, our defending there is kind of bad. Kolasinac has to get tighter to Meyer. Why is Guendouzi ball watching? He’s ahead of Auba.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Even if they check both Luiz and Sokratis seem played him onside. Team gone sloppy check the bench cam Arsenal post it on YouTube how Arteta was angry when they gone sloppy he was shouting at them before free kick but seem they just ignore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom