• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bruno Guimarães

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Seems to have a good long pass but also an eye for a through ball. Can dribble and do little bursts forward. Didn't see much shooting from the clip I watched. Looks like he takes penalties although I hate his technique ,(but if it's effective then fair enough)

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I’d be extremely excited if we manage to sign him as it could turn out to be a success similar to the Martinelli transfer.

There’s genuine interest apparently, hopefully we can push this through with a loan with an obligation to buy.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Just gave my Athleticano friends a hollar. Let's see what they think of him, although their views are likely very biased.

Also, **** Athletico for changing it's spelling from Atlético. Entitled pricks.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
We are such *****, always reliant on other parties forcing us to move. Miss the days we were daddy dom in the market
Porto and Benfica have always been shysters when it comes to getting players from Brazil for peanuts. They must hate us a little bit now we have Edu and his contacts. Got to make sure they aren't forcing us to blow our wad on a decoy.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Likes to dribble, not the quickest and most athletic, and not as quick off the mark as you'd like to see for a guy who seemingly likes to exploit space in midfield. Draws fouls because of that, judging by the vids.

Sydney-Gooner

Bring on Bruno.

tenor.gif

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
This guy has a similar playstyle to Xhaka by the looks of it. I tried to watch a compilation and just saw 6minutes of long passes.... the only thing Xhaka consistently does for us.

He had so much time on the ball and the players he was passing to had so much space, that wouldnt happen in the PL. Hard to judge from YT but he looks sluggish and kinda slow too. It doesnt excite me if im honest, unless hes noticeabley better when watched for a full game.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Friendship with Fraudstein ended, El Duderinos mates are now my best friends!

Fun fact, an extended family member bought an apartment that used to belong to Petraglia. Not directly, though the previous owner also had some conection to Paranaense, IIRC.

Keychain's still the same, with Atléticos old logo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom