• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bruno Guimarães

Status
Not open for further replies.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
This guy has a similar playstyle to Xhaka by the looks of it. I tried to watch a compilation and just saw 6minutes of long passes.... the only thing Xhaka consistently does for us.

He had so much time on the ball and the players he was passing to had so much space, that wouldnt happen in the PL. Hard to judge from YT but he looks sluggish and kinda slow too. It doesnt excite me if im honest, unless hes noticeabley better when watched for a full game.

Only good as your opponent let's you.
Even if he was doing magic stuff there, we'll never know how good he is until he tries top European league.

I do think Mikel would like a Dm/Cm more then Cm/Am since we got nobosy behind Xhaka and Torreira, and they need better cover and someone to keep them on their toes and other way around.
Still think Matteo and Joe are not starters yet, plus, they like attacking more then defending.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

giphy.gif

Honestly that part had me absolutely crying :lol::lol:

@GDeep™ @BigPoppaPump

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Nice to see people getting excited about links from absolutely no one reliable.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Links check out from this end, English Premier as has zero presence here, though I'm feeling crossy will have his classic copy paste update soon.

As in you think they are reliable?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
As in you think they are reliable?

The original dude is a good shout, works for a reputable news outlet when it comes to sport.

Sport journalists in big outlets in Brazil are usually a bit more reliable then in England, they don't make up as much stuff.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

The original dude is a good shout, works for a reputable news outlet when it comes to sport.

Sport journalists in big outlets in Brazil are usually a bit more reliable then in England, they don't make up as much stuff.

Nice, welcome the Brazilian Xhaka.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Nice, welcome the Brazilian Xhaka.

For what is worth, I think he'll end up at Benfica. specially if there's any sort of third party ownership stuff coming from Kia.

Xhaka zinho might not have one foot in the door.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
For what is worth, I think he'll end up at Benfica. specially if there's any sort of third party ownership stuff coming from Kia.

Xhaka zinho might not have one foot in the door.

From what I’ve read there’s no real third party ownership (in terms of dodgy agents). His old club has a percentage and his current club do. That would be more straightforward when it comes to buying him then it would if agents and other dodgy folk owned a percentage.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Nice to see people getting excited about links from absolutely no one reliable.
It's harder to pick up a random brazilian and make a story than it is to link us to Rabiot and Lemar every window tbf.

Edit:
Could be the new meta though since Martinelli is a hit.

Maybe i should start a twitter..

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Only good as your opponent let's you.
Even if he was doing magic stuff there, we'll never know how good he is until he tries top European league.

I do think Mikel would like a Dm/Cm more then Cm/Am since we got nobosy behind Xhaka and Torreira, and they need better cover and someone to keep them on their toes and other way around.
Still think Matteo and Joe are not starters yet, plus, they like attacking more then defending.

Agree 100%

At this point if either Xhaka or Torreira gets injured we have massive issues that either can't cover alone. Guendouzi could be that guy, but at the moment he has massive positional problems which he needs to get out of his game to be relied on by his midfield partner.

I trust Arteta fully to choose a suitable cm/dm. So, if he's fine with Guimaraes I am too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom