• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dries Mertens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I dont really see any issue with this transfer.

Even in a season with Napoli being a mess he has more league production than Pepe, Özil & all the kids combined playing just 900 minutes. Last season played all year ending up with 16 goals & 10 assists in the league.

Maybe he adapts to the league maybe not. But easily the most well rounded attacker in our squad. Would love it to happen.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I dont really see any issue with this transfer.

Even in a season with Napoli being a mess he has more league production than Pepe, Özil & all the kids combined playing just 900 minutes. Last season played all year ending up with 16 goals & 10 assists in the league.

Maybe he adapts to the league maybe not. But easily the most well rounded attacker in our squad. Would love it to happen.

...he is a very good player, but 33 next year, first season in a much more physical league...just feels like a disaster waiting to happen.

I am not asking us to continually sign under 20s, but can't we look at 24-29 year olds instead of over 30s...this feels like we could do better.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐

...he is a very good player, but 33 next year, first season in a much more physical league...just feels like a disaster waiting to happen.

I am not asking us to continually sign under 20s, but can't we look at 24-29 year olds instead of over 30s...this feels like we could do better.
Its just where we are right now. If he was 28 we would not even be on his radar. His build & not being overly relying on raw pace bit of comfort.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Not as active anymore since I’m making bank, busy guy now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom