• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Layvin Kurzawa

Status
Not open for further replies.

benjamin86

Established Member
Question for those who are freaking out over this: who do you suggest that Arsenal could get on the cheap during this transfer window who could serve as Tierney's backup in the future, would cost less than Kolasinac, who could fill the left back spot immediately and who would clearly be better than Kurzawa? I'm struggling to think of anyone.

No shoulder problems at Celtic. Hip problems. And a hernia.
On Kolasinac i'd be very surprised if he's getting 130k a week wages or whatever the figure is, i imagine it's broken down into 2 figures, his wages and the signing on bonus that's payable over his contract? (90k a week wage with a 40k sign on bonus payement per week?) Once the signing on bonus is paid 90k for Kola doesnt seem to bad?

ArsenalFever

Seems like a fitting transfer, zero downside imo.

If we expect players to be brought in and set the world on fire in January, then we'll always expect more.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
Question for those who are freaking out over this: who do you suggest that Arsenal could get on the cheap during this transfer window who could serve as Tierney's backup in the future, would cost less than Kolasinac, who could fill the left back spot immediately and who would clearly be better than Kurzawa? I'm struggling to think of anyone.

No shoulder problems at Celtic. Hip problems. And a hernia.

I've had a dig around on Google and it does seem there was a problem with the shoulder at one point

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foo...eran-Tierney-shoulder-surgery-Brendan-Rodgers

No idea if same shoulder though.

On Kolasinac i'd be very surprised if he's getting 130k a week wages or whatever the figure is, i imagine it's broken down into 2 figures, his wages and the signing on bonus that's payable over his contract? (90k a week wage with a 40k sign on bonus payement per week?) Once the signing on bonus is paid 90k for Kola doesnt seem to bad?

Are you guessing or is this a fact?

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
This deal seems absolutely bizarre and stupid **** off
giphy.gif

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
That can't be true, the only positive to this transfer is getting him now, while we have a injury crisis at fullback...would be up there with signing Kallstrom in 2014 to cover for Ramsey's injury, when I think Ramsey actually returned before Kim played for us!

I mean it, either this is a waste of money, or Tierney was waste of money...with our luck, it will probably be both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom