• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Sheffield United | Saturday 18th January | KO: 15:00pm

Result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 41 70.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 14 24.1%
  • Sheffield United Win

Votes: 3 5.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Our front 3 will need to keep moving Sheffield are very solid but with movement it'll be more difficult to defend against.

Laca need to sort himself out he just out of his depth

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
City is losing against palace btw. Makes me a little less sad that we couldn't beat them last week.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Lacazette has been instrumental in creating almost all the chances we've had by the way.

I do think that's an issue long term but I can't fault him. Teams not clicking at all yet in attack

Make

Player:Ødegaard
What a sign, Sanllheli saw this boy and he didn't doubt about him to sign with us

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Although Sheffield has put us under pressure quite a bit in the first half they haven’t created any really big chances where we looked like we were on the ropes. Yes, we could have had more of the ball but Sheffield were running like mad and pressing us constantly. Hopefully they will have to slow down in second half.

Martinelli looks like a steal. Young player with quite a bit of upside. Nice pick up by the club.

When we are moaning we need to remember we have playing two makeshift young FBs. We have Mustafi at CB. Our top scorer is out.

Think Arteta is moving the team and club in right direction. At least feel we are in for a fight and will stay organized and compact under pressure.

darkgunner

The midfield is seriously in need of a re-overhaul, I have my doubts over whether this midfield can even get us to the EL semis this season.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
What with Saka and the new Kola, we wasted cash on Tierney :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom