• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Sheffield United | Saturday 18th January | KO: 15:00pm

Result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 41 70.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 14 24.1%
  • Sheffield United Win

Votes: 3 5.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

emilursin

Maitland-Niles,,,,, this just isnt his level at all... turning his back not even trying to block that shot, going forward he looks poor as well, not good on the ball

Bloodbather

Established Member

Today's game showed clearly just how much we depend on Aubameyang to have any sort of consistent attacking threat.

Wryer

Lacazette very poor. Nothing came off. But that was terrible defending from AMN. Slow, and he actually turned facing the shot.

Manberg

Predator
I'd put that inability to finish the game off down to youth and inexperience. I'd include Pepe in that bracket too.

CJJ

Established Member
Our offensive players lost this game today (and VAR). They never looked like scoring up until that volley that got deflected and we had plenty of chances to put the nail on the coffin beforehand.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Same old story.

We are a mid table club and we as fans may get used to it.

There will be no turn in fortunes anytime soon.

We wont be able to sign players who will make a difference because we think we are too good to look to the championship for potential. We also wont be able to attract any half decent player who has any ambition.

The players we have now are not good enough. Simple as. When most of these players wouldnt start for any other of the top 6 you know your crap. Which we are.

As I said before and people jumped down my throat there has been no real improvement not in results or performance. Argue what you want but we are still as **** as ever. Even emery may have won one of these last 4 or 5 games. Pathetic football on the horizon and a rebuilding process that will still be on going in 10 years and 3 or 4 managers later.

Manberg

Predator
Nketiah was poor in the 20 minutes he had. The ball came into good positions in their box during that time and he wasted it without threatening whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom