• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Layvin Kurzawa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I was also in support of this as I thought we were bringing him in this month since we're desperately short on FB's, but waiting until June and giving him a 5 year deal just looks shady now.
Exactly. Well have the whole market to chose from in the summer. This isn't like tying ip Mbappe early. Poor decision again.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
why don't we trust Saka and make him our main LB?

with KT's injury record, he will for sure get enough games, and with the system Arteta's team play, he can be LW when we are in the attacking mode

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
why don't we trust Saka and make him our main LB?

with KT's injury record, he will for sure get enough games, and with the system Arteta's team play, he can be LW when we are in the attacking mode

One of the issues Arteta has spoken most strongly about.

Vantastico

The more I think about it, the less I like it.

Then again, it could be a great signing like when you buy a bench player in FIFA and he feels amazing to use.

End verdict: meh

If we get Kurzawa as it seems then Arsenal is going in the same direction once again and it aint forward..
I belive the main reason we go after him are money, he is cheap (for free) and that is apperently more important for this club then what quality the player has and what he can bring to the club..

And whatever quality why bring a player that have a poor record of injurys!?

Getting tired of how the clubmanegmant abuse the club, we will be lucky to get a EL place in the PL going in this direction and more clubs will run past us..

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Gif time?
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom