• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If Auba did leave would Cavani be a worthwhile stop gap measure? Or is he on a massive decline.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
With 10 days left in the window it would have to be £80m now, which i'd take.

Let’s be real here, the club will probably take anything close to what they paid for him. He’ll have one year left in June and Barca might decide they don’t want him then. He could get a serious injury between now and then as well.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Such a lot of douche bags, could've come in a bit earlier in the window.

Will either end with a panic buy replacement or non at all, and I really don't wanna blame our management this time as it's incredibly hard to pull off a great striker deal at the end of the winter window.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Can we pry Umtiti and Semedo with cash for him? I mean I’d hate to finish off the season with Laca and Martinelli but this makes sense with his contract ticking down.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Yeah and Aubeyang will accept a sixth month loan before being sent back so they can sign their true target :lol:

Trigger

Just read this rumour. What cheeky ****s in what world would we loan out our top goal scorer for the remainder of the season. Ok yeah sweet we’ll do a swap deal for messi for 6 months. Jog on

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

How dumb can they be? They want to loan our best goalscorer in January?

Well, throw in a swap with Messi and I'll drive Auba to Cataluyna myself

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Just read this rumour. What cheeky ****s in what world would we loan out our top goal scorer for the remainder of the season. Ok yeah sweet we’ll do a swap deal for messi for 6 months. Jog on
Sadly, no one takes us seriously anymore.

imagine, going to Bayern telling them you want to loan Lewa or telling Liverpool you want to loan can dijk.

It's a very insulting offer. one that underlines our descent into mediocrity

Trigger

Sadly, no one takes us seriously anymore.

imagine, going to Bayern telling them you want to loan Lewa or telling Liverpool you want to loan can dijk.

It's a very insulting offer. one that underlines our descent into mediocrity

Absolutely we have descended into not even being one of the best teams in the premier league let alone still being a force in Europe.

Trying to sign him on a transfer in January would be one thing... even if though I’d rather not i wouldn’t blame them for trying. But a LOAN for the remainder of the season. Never in a million years it’s just an insult. I’d actually demand Messi in a straight swap and when they say “no way of course not” just say exactly stop wasting our time

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Thats too mad to be true even for Arsenal. Charles Watts being a click baity ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom