• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Chelsea v Arsenal | Tuesday, January 21 | KO: 20:15 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Bad decision by the ref too, it has to be said. Luiz shouldn't have been sent off. Two games V Chelsea and two huge decisions against us

rockofcashel

Frankly guys, stop worrying so much. Basically we're in pre season for next year already

Hes looking at players game by game and deciding whos gone in the Summer

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

If he doesn't stop him, people moan about that too. He was pointing at ****stafi being there, so he was hoping for a yellow card

Ref’s always going to be itching to send him off though.

Yeah he’d get dug out by the fans if he lets him score but at the end of the day this game is probably over now, not because of the goal but because of the red.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
I am literally crying you know back to dreading Arsenal games. It’s not the losing it’s the way we do it, banter club doesnt even begin to describe it.
I feel you bro. It’s like a never ending nightmare. Even under Mikel, we’re not getting the results. Upsetting stuff bro.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
I can't blame Luiz.

He is a defender, a CB. You have to try to save the goal.
He was in a battle for the goal, not like he had no chance to get the ball. But Abraham had a good position, so it's a deserved red.

Of course not necessary, but i can understand Luiz.

Mustafi should have gone straight to Luiz to apologize, but nothing of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom