• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Chelsea v Arsenal | Tuesday, January 21 | KO: 20:15 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Get the players off and rest them for the next game. This game is lost.

Another 3 points threw away. Was always going to be a difficult match but we are a charity.

With Wenger with Emery and with Arteta.

RUS arsenal

Established Member
I think the foul happens before mustafi is on the goal line. But i'll rewatch it in the break.
The covering defender was definitely closer to the goal so... He had a chance to make a last ditch slide to try and block the shot.

ptrcopp

Pretty sure they changed the rule this year so that you don't get double punishment.

Outside the box it's a red, inside it's a yellow.

I thought the same. I double checked. If it’s deemed deliberate - which it clearly was - it’s still a red.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Makes sense so sub off Laca and put Nketiah on with Holding coming on for Özil.

We'll sit deeper, thus we need to have pace in the middle as well. Nketiah, Martinelli and Pepe looks decent enough to catch them on the break.

But there's no real hope there anyways.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Podolski has a WC winners medal also.

Moral of the story world cup is not elite level. Although it is a great spectacle. Always remember Joel Campbell put in better displays in 3 world cup games than he did at any other time in his career.

Mustafi was poor in the WC too, he looked shaky. One of the reasons me and @THunter didnt want him.

Manberg

Predator
Shouldn't be a red. Way I see it is, we're screwed by the referees yet again. It's easier to blame the referees.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Not sure Arteta can justify in anyway that Martinelli should come if other than he is not a senior player. I guarantee that if we get a goal it will be a cross from Pepe or Saka to Martinelli. Nobody else is scoring. Pepe also has a massive chance to get Emerson sent off.

Mohamed7

We have to boo Mustafi after this game. It is actually disrespectful to us fans. He has costed us matches after matches. Just send him on loan or sack him if no one wants him. Seriously, how can we not find a better defender than this?? In his place, Pascal Cygan and Senderos would have looked like Virgil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom