• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Chelsea v Arsenal | Tuesday, January 21 | KO: 20:15 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

You spend more time pushing agendas than actually being a fan. Sort yourself out. Go deal with whatever it is that’s bothering you because this isn’t healthy. :lol:

What are you talking about? Just because I don't share your opinion of the bum duo Laca and Pepe doesn't mean I spend majority of time here talking about Arsenal with passion and structured criticism! Consider me one of the better poster on here when it comes to Arsenal matter!

I’m quite close to having you as the first poster I put on ignore actually.

Can’t even enjoy an arsenal goal without you using it to **** on a player you don’t like.

That is sad to hear my dear friend!

But would be similar when I put you on ignore when you couldn't post a single post without jerking off over Sp**s! Guess we all have our moments!

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom