• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Chelsea v Arsenal | Tuesday, January 21 | KO: 20:15 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
I questioned the decision to start Bellerin over AMN, but what a game from Hector, he played like a proper captain and that goal was massive. Saka and Martinelli were also superb, absolutely incredible performance from the boys, considering we were all fearing the worst after the red card.

arsmile

Established Member
that was a really satisfying watch...

this season is all about performances and what it says about our long-term anyway

players who smashed it
martinelli
saka
bellerin
xhaka
leno

players who did noting
laccazette
pepe
Özil (pains me to say as I still think he has a role to play for us)

need to get laccazette out of the team- it's beside the point whether PEA is playing or not. He's absolutely stinking up the place.

and pepe is an absolute wasted 70mil...I can see he's a fantastic dribbler with good close conrol- but he's stupidly ineffective.

Manberg

Predator
Leno - 7
Bellerin - 8
Mustafi - 2
Luiz - 2
Xhaka - 9
Saka - 8
Torreira - 8
Özil - 4
Pepe - 4
Lacazette - 4
Martinelli - 8

CJJ

Established Member
Can someone explain to me why their goal does not get disallowed for offside? Isn't Abraham clearly intefering with the play by standing in an offside position where he is?

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
What a game, the boys really stuck in and gave it all until the end. Martinelli is amazing and such a cool finish from him, loved his celebration too! Capitan Hector came to the rescue and I am thankful no one was home - I yelled as if I won the jackpot lol. Proud of the boys and hoping this is where we start to turn it around and soon Auba will be back as well. Surely Martinelli keeps his spot but who do we sacrifice? Laca? Anyways, that is for Mikel to worry about. Thank you Gunners!

GunnerUK

Wow.

what a game what a result. such a different Mentality in this team. We would of lost this by 4+ goals a few years ago after that Red Card.

Arteta has soooo much potential here. Just needs funds and time.

looking forward to next season so much

Top Quality

First half disasters apart, not the worst. Martinelli and Bellerin with some amazing finishes, but think Xhaka had a great game at center half, big performance.

roz

Fake News Merchant
So proud of the lads tonight. Tears in my eyes. Stamford ‘silent’ bridge. Fight shown and It looks like our players for the first time, enjoyed doing so.
Turning point for us tonight, a kind **** off to the dark era that had befallen us for a couple of years. Now we move forward. COME ON U GUNNERS

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Boys showed great efforts to preform like that for 70 mins with 10 men.

But despite that i can't ignore how bad mustafi 2 goals from his mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom