• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
This kid has and is the bollocks. The way he attacked space today without fear and pure conviction was a joy to watch. Steve Bould, Ken Gillard, Per Mertesacker and everyone else involved at Hale End should show all the kids down there a videotape of Martinelli to show them that in matches, this is the kind of determination you need - no matter how talented you are, this is the attitude needed. Maximizing every bit of his pace, awareness and ruthlessness. Top talent.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Elite. Giving it all in the pitch att all Times. Great focus, underrated quality in Football.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
th

What a player

progman07

Established Member
That determination to score there was really something. I love this guy, that character is top top class. He also obviously has great talent, but obviously needs to grow into the league especially if we want him to get involved in the possession game. Not that it's a criticism, he has just arrived from Brazil. Most South-Americans would have chosen Portugal/Spain, but not him.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Struggling to think of another player in our squad that I'd trust to score that goal. Auba and Lacazette probably either get tackled or bottle the shot.

Alexis is the only recent player I'd back to score that type.

JoaoFelix

"And then they said, Mbappe was better at his age..."

tenor.gif
I love martineli, he has to start every game from now on. But please don’t compare him to mbappe. Mbappe at 18 years old eliminated city, Dortmund, scored against Juve, he literally carried Monaco at 18 years old in the ucl semi final. He helped Monaco to win their first ligue 1 since 15 years. Let him develop in peace but we need to stop with these comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom