• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Bellerin's 1st goal since he scored another 2-2 equalizer against Chelsea back in 2018. What a world we live in

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Still looks very vulnerable to me. His goal was priceless though. Great goal it was too. We need him to be as good as he can be.

Seemed to thrive with being given the responsibility of having the armband. Gotta be honest wasn't sure he had it in him but he really stepped up. Had a superb game, was like watching old Hector again.

Remember when I got abused on here for suggesting he could be a decent captain? Just another day on Arsenal-mania. People on here love to bully people on the internet.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Looking forward to the AMN vs Bellerin debate.

AMN looks better but isn’t better imo. Think Bellerin has just got that experience on him.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard

Why? I am glad he scored I am not agenda driven against players like certain fans on here. I've always given credit and criticism where it's due eg tonight he took his goal but his defensive positional awarness was as usual poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom