• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoaoFelix

Mbappe was quality at 18 but him carrying a Monaco team with Falcao, Bernado Silva, Joao Moutinho, Thomas Lemar, Fabinho and Mendy is a myth.

He was amazing that season but so were a few others. I'm not minimising him as a player a he is phenomenal, but that Monaco team wasn't exactly Arsenal 2019-20. They had good players everywhere.
It’s simple if he wasn’t there they wouldn’t have won the title and went that far in the UCL. 40 G/A in 43 games. In the knockout Stage, he scored 6 goals. Most of the Monaco goals in the knockout stage came from Mbappe.

Tumblin'Dice

Hates Reddit
giphy.gif

Keplaz

It’s simple if he wasn’t there they wouldn’t have won the title and went that far in the UCL. 40 G/A in 43 games. In the knockout Stage, he scored 6 goals. Most of the Monaco goals in the knockout stage came from Mbappe.
Falcao scored 30 goals that season. Take him out and they don't win the league. Bernado Silva and Lemar were providing chances. Take them out and maybe Kylian doesn't score as many.

I'm not saying he isn't good but that Monaco team wasn't a poor side. They all contributed.

JoaoFelix

Mbappe was quality at 18 but him carrying a Monaco team with Falcao, Bernado Silva, Joao Moutinho, Thomas Lemar, Fabinho and Mendy is a myth.

He was amazing that season but so were a few others. I'm not minimising him as a player a he is phenomenal, but that Monaco team wasn't exactly Arsenal 2019-20. They had good players everywhere.
Falcao scored 30 goals that season. Take him out and they don't win the league. Bernado Silva and Lemar were providing chances. Take them out and maybe Kylian doesn't score as many.

I'm not saying he isn't good but that Monaco team wasn't a poor side. They all contributed.
who was the best player that season ? How many goals falcao scored in the knockout stage ? Real when they won the la decima and two others always had great players and great providers. Morris, kroos, peak bale, Benzema but still Ronaldo was still the best player in each of their campaign and Carried them. Barça when they won their last ucl had the Msn but Messi was still the best player. To win ucl you need a good
Team. Kylian at 18 was still the main player and the best player in that team whether you like it or not. Again I repeat. Who was the best player in that season ? How many goals falcao scored in the knockout stage ?

Manberg

Predator
He is a special talent and I know we all get over-excited at those but we really need to be careful. Playing him too much at this stage of his career would risk running him into the ground. It would also risk him getting too big for the club and wanting out.

Keown over-praising him on TV doesn't help either.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
What a player. Let's hope these idiots pay the money to build a proper squad around him for years to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom