• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Great performance as Center back really done very well.

Didn't like his answers about saying nobody should question about our mentality i mean fair play today but we are 10th 30 points.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I think it's his handsomeness that keeps making me want to give him more chances :lol:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

This whole waiting for Xhaka to make a mistake that costs us points/ a goal thing is unhealthy.

Arsenal have broken a lot of people, just enjoy the fact that he’s playing well until he isn’t.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Just realised my boy is finally back @UpTheGunnerz

18fe6feaa294d06bb43137033883a5ee.jpg

...what a great night this has been!

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Great performance as Center back really done very well.

Didn't like his answers about saying nobody should question about our mentality i mean fair play today but we are 10th 30 points.

So he delivered a boring cliché and you decide to throw some sh1t at him because of that despite his performance. Stop trying to find things to complain about when it comes to Xhaka.

Balboa

I'm wondering if Xhaka's natural position might be at CB? If only he could iron out going to ground too rashly and he trained there? He lacks pace, mobility and agility as a midfielder. He has a magnificent left peg and ball player CB's, particularly left-sided ones, are much in demand in today's game.

The lad has already been moved into a false 3 role with the inverted full backs...

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
So Xhaka is best at CB and LB.

As long as we can play somebody else other than Mustafi, I'm happy.

Xhaka-Luiz should start once Sideshow Bob is back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom