• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
I dont think many people believe he is as good as Mbappe in terms of skills. Majority are probably just mocking your childish insistence in saying he is not Mbappe. Whats your point? Every player is different. Lautaro Martinez is not Mbappe but i want him in my team for sure.

Exactly nobody is saying he is better or worse than Mbappe. Just one guy who said Felix was much better than him, Mbappe is much better than him and he was a less creative version of Alexis Sanchez at 18. These are the same ones who say he has a lot of hype.
Intriguing isn't it?

Let him be himself and we'll see how useful he can be for Arsenal. For me, he was a good guy, for 6 million euros for a guy who just turn 18 and has already 10 G and 4 A in 1120 minutes. Good pace, good workrate, eye for goal.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
He is a special talent and I know we all get over-excited at those but we really need to be careful. Playing him too much at this stage of his career would risk running him into the ground. It would also risk him getting too big for the club and wanting out.

Keown over-praising him on TV doesn't help either.

If he wants out, hope we get 100 mil for him.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Not anymore it isn't

5c375290210000d409cc15ab.jpeg

avalonhse

who was the best player that season ? How many goals falcao scored in the knockout stage ? Real when they won the la decima and two others always had great players and great providers. Morris, kroos, peak bale, Benzema but still Ronaldo was still the best player in each of their campaign and Carried them. Barça when they won their last ucl had the Msn but Messi was still the best player. To win ucl you need a good
Team. Kylian at 18 was still the main player and the best player in that team whether you like it or not. Again I repeat. Who was the best player in that season ? How many goals falcao scored in the knockout stage ?

Did you check that or just talked?

How many goals falcao scored in the knockout stage ?

Without 2 goals of Falcao, Monaco would be eliminated by ManCity since the 1/16 round, so i can say without him Monaco could not go that far.

Since the knock-out stage, Monaco scored 13 goals, 6 from Mbappe is a big share, but saying most goals came from him is a disgrace to the team.

Mbappe couls be the best that season, Falcao came close. And Mbappe did not literally carry the team, no. Lacazette has won Arsenal's Player of the Year award and he did not carry Arsenal at all.

Last edited:

JoaoFelix

He is a special talent and I know we all get over-excited as those but we really need to be careful. Playing him too much at this stage of his career would risk running him into the ground. It would also risk him getting too big for the club and wanting out.
Did you check that or just talked?

How many goals falcao scored in the knockout stage ?

Without 2 goals of Falcao, Monaco would be eliminated by ManCity since the 1/16 round, so i can say without him Monaco could not go that far.

Since the knock-out stage, Monaco scored 13 goals, 6 from Mbappe is a big share, but saying most goals came from him is a disgrace to the team.

Mbappe couls be the best that season, Falcao came close. And Mbappe did not literally carry the team, no. Lacazette has won Arsenal's Player of the Year award and he did not carry Arsenal at all.
50 percent goal came from Mbappe. The second best player that season was Bernardo Silva.

Wryer

The goal was anything but easy. He had to cover a hugeeee distance, a certain N'Golo Kante was waiting (nvm that he slipped), and he had two other players bearing down behind him. Add the fact that Pepe was arguably in a fantastic position to finish it too, so easy for him to just pass on the responsibility.

He was ice cold despite all that. Brilliant.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Probably what you folks don’t wanna hear right now, but....

This kid could go for 200m if he keeps it up.

I think people are resigned to losing him already. He has a very good team around him and will be at this club for a long time if you ask me. It doesn't make sense moving at a young age to a a Real Madrid or Barcelona when you need to develop.

He hasn't finished developing physically.
He has barely developed his game at all yet. It is all natural and on instinct.
He has a good manager.
We brought him in when he had trials everywhere.
We gave him the chance and we gave him the platform to succeed.

If you are a genuine Arsenal fan you will know that there is every chance he will fall in love with this club. He hasn't seen what we truly can be and has joined in probably one of our worst periods in history.

He DM'd Ian Wright for tips on how to be a striker ffs. He isn't messaging David Villa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom