• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 4th Round: AFC Bournemouth v Arsenal | Monday, January 27 | KO: 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
OPTA-BOURNEMOUTH-ARSENAL.jpg

Team News
Arsenal: Aubameyang & Luiz suspended; Nelson, Kolasinac, Tierney & Chambers out
Bournemouth: King, Stacey, Groeneveld, Daniels, Brooks, Mepham out; Cook & Stanislas could return

Untitled.jpg

Playing Tuesday-Monday-Sunday followed by the winter break (as long as there's no replay) means that Arteta might be willing to play a strong team here, but it could also be a good opportunity to give some game time to squaddies like Ceballos and Eddie before the EL starts again. I imagine Bournemouth will play a weakened team with all their injuries and a huge match against Aston Villa the following weekend.

GOAT moment in this fixture:

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
I found that Fa cup became boring and useless in recent seasons,just like Carling Cup long ago.

Anyway 1-1,we want match at Emirates against them.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I found that Fa cup became boring and useless in recent seasons,just like Carling Cup long ago.

Anyway 1-1,we want match at Emirates against them.

Let’s not compare the greatest domestic cup competition in the world...with a cup that changes it’s name, more times than my boy @GDeep™ changes opinions.

This is basically our trophy, need to bring it home once again!

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

They've found some form again at about the worst time possible for us.

Hopefully Gabe stakes a claim for a first team place with another stellar performance.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Let’s not compare the greatest domestic cup competition in the world...with a cup that changes it’s name, more times than my boy @GDeep™ changes opinions.

This is basically our trophy, need to bring it home once again!

I respect Fa Cup and like to watch before,don't find it interesting anymore.Weekend with that is almost like international break for me.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
The change i would make from the last line up:

Ceballos in for Özil - Özil's been anonymous the past couple of matches. Hopefully Arteta wont follow Wengers mentality of letting Ozill get away with these kind of performances without dropping him.

AMN for Bellerin - AMN was on a consistent run of good form that Bellerin hasn't been able to produce since his first breakthrough season.

Holding for Luiz - the space Luiz gives opponents in general play plus amount of free headers he gives opponents from set peices without challenging sufficiently is alarming.

Sokratis for Mustafi - A Sokratis at 50% fitness is better than either Mustafi or Luiz.

Last edited:

HBL

Established Member
Was going to type my predicted line up but it was exactly the same as yours. We don't really have much choice with current injuries/suspensions, looking forward to hopefully seeing a front 3 of Martinelli, Nketiah and Pepe.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

For me we should try and get Lacazette back in form seen as this is the last game of Auba’s suspension.

Martinelli played two hard games so probably should be rested as should Bellerin seen as it’s his first game back.

For me the optimal line up that should be good enough to compete would be:

Martinez
AMN Holding Sokratis Saka
Guendo Torreira
Willock
Pepe Nketiah Lacazette

Looks a bit weird I know. I’d also consider Ceballos for one of the midfield spots but we do need Torreira as cover in there or it would be way too open.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Let's just assume Bournemouth will play a strong team now instead of being surprised later. Can't help but feel this competition is a distraction but we are FA Cup royalty, so we must treat it with respect.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Same team as @American_Gooner, but I wouldn’t be surprised if we saw Mustafi, Holding and Bellerin at the back and no Ceballos.
I'd be shocked if he played Mustafi. All the other managers cottoned on eventually. He's a complete liability. No idea how he got this far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom