• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 4th Round: AFC Bournemouth v Arsenal | Monday, January 27 | KO: 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Danny Welbeck is at Watford.

I think we can put out a strong enough team to win and it'll only need a touch of rotation. That being said I don't care for the FA Cup.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Bournemouth will likely play thier 2nd team here with maybe 2-3 first team players they in bad position in the league.
Hard to predict our team because of injuries tired legs but I'm sure Guendouzi Ceballos Martinez Holding Willock all starting maybe Nketiah

irishgunnerz

AWOL
Trusted ⭐
Just seems too lightweight for me. Might be just that Martinelli has overshadowed him and increased expectations of young strikers at the club though.

More worried we don't seem to have anyone coming through at the back

Manberg

Predator
Arteta went for a strong team against Leeds and I’m expecting the same here. 4 changes max. Torreira gets rested for sure.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
We need to win for momentum but I only want to win this if we miraculously get top 4 or win the EL as I want CL or nothing.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Martinez, AMN, Holding, Mustafi, Saka, Guendouzi, Torreira, Özil, Ceballos, Laca, Pepe

Not sure how much Arteta will change the team, I think he will put out a strong team but will also give some ppl coming back from injury game time.

I want to give Nketiah and Willock more game time but I also want to see Laca score a goal and Pepe needs more game time.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Bournemouth would be silly playing a strong side with their current problems in the league. Their only goal should be staying up at all cost as they are in real trouble I think.

Manberg

Predator
The winter break should really be at the start of January in my opinion. Don’t get why it’s in February.

Tomb Bombadil

Playing Tuesday-Monday-Sunday followed by the winter break (as long as there's no replay) means that Arteta might be willing to play a strong team here, but it could also be a good opportunity to give some game time to squaddies like Ceballos and Eddie before the EL starts again. I imagine Bournemouth will play a weakened team with all their injuries and a huge match against Aston Villa the following weekend.
I don't think Arteta will rest players and I would agree with that. It's enough time in between and it's not like we're in a good position in the league at least make it far in the cups.

I mean I would rest Bellerin because he's coming back from an injury but otherwise play the best team. I would think about giving Willock a chance because Özil was not at his best. I mean just Luiz, Auba and Leno played more than 2'000 minutes compare that with van Djik, Robertson, Salah, TAA, Firminho, Mane all between 2450 and 2850mins. They played around 30 games already and our players just around 20.

Martinez
AMN Holding Sokratis Saka
Xhaka Torreira
Willock/Özil
Pepe Lacazette Martinelli​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom