• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
EO9KIc9XUAAV3Vg.png:large

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Players screaming at Xhaka to put on the captain's armband, that's a man respected amongst his peers.

Who cares what you A-M keyboard warriors think.:p

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

No cvnt wants to wear it, more like. Acting like he didn’t want it and all that... :lol:
I do wish he was a better player because he seems to have leadership in spades.

Everyone's expecting him to revert (and he probably will) but you hope that we get a bit of luck and he's one of those rare success stories you get of a player turning it around and never looking back. Would be nice if he could be our Henderson: definitely upgradeable but a solid leader that isn't a complete liability.

Balboa

who the hell said that :lol: xhaka would be worse than all except the unfit holding tho

You implied it. You suggested that anyone who is looking forward to seeing more of Xhaka at CB, in a high line, is sick in the head...

Expecting an unfit player to shoulder the full work load of a centre back would not make sense to me, so some player has to play there and partner Luis.... Holding had a very serious injury.

I've listed all of the realistic current competition for the place as a juxtaposition to your point, now you are asking why....

The reason is obvious I'd rather see him there than the other options...

Last edited:

Pepes blue pill

You implied it. You suggested that anyone who is looking forward to seeing more of Xhaka at CB, in a high line, is sick in the head...

Expecting an unfit player to shoulder the full work load of a centre back would not make sense to me, so some player has to play there and partner Luis.... Holding had a very serious injury.

I've listed all of the realistic current competition for the place as a juxtaposition to your point, now you are asking why....

The reason is obvious I'd rather see him there than the other options...

Show me where I implied that 'Sokratis, Mustafi & an unfit Holding in a high line is nimpeacuhable sanity' go on show me, oh you cant cus I never said, question it all you want, we all do but we aint stupid enough to think xhaka could play a high line better than what we have

Pointing out that xhaka would be awful in a high line isnt saying I like the other options, is it...

If you would rather see xhaka play in a high line than our actual cbs thats on you and your lack of understanding of the game

You say all of them, are you serious, I mean just for a start at least soks has a bit of pace to help him out in a high line

If you plan on responding with stuff I never said AGAIN, please dont bother, cant even believe I wasted time responding you your last clown post

Balboa

Show me where I implied that 'Sokratis, Mustafi & an unfit Holding in a high line is nimpeacuhable sanity' go on show me, oh you cant cus I never said, question it all you want, we all do but we aint stupid enough to think xhaka could play a high line better than what we have

Pointing out that xhaka would be awful in a high line isnt saying I like the other options, is it...

If you would rather see xhaka play in a high line than our actual cbs thats on you and your lack of understanding of the game

You say all of them, are you serious, I mean just for a start at least soks has a bit of pace to help him out in a high line

If you plan on responding with stuff I never said AGAIN, please dont bother, cant even believe I wasted time responding you your last clown post

I would like to see Xhaka tried at CB, whatever height the line is held.

Problem is, you weren't "Pointing out that xhaka would be awful in a high line" as you've tried to imply while backtracking. If you are such a stickler for reporting the exact words used, why are you inventing words you didn't use?

You mocked people holding this opinion for being "sick in the head", thus by implication you have suggested that people (such as you) who would not like to see Xhaka tried if the defensive line was high, but would prefer to see the other actual options to partner Luiz when he returns (Sokratis who has more limited distribution, isn't left footed and isn't playing very well, Mustafi who makes a lot of costly mistakes and isn't left footed, Holding who isn't left footed, isn't fully fit and is recovering from a major injury) are somehow less/not "sick in the head"

The opposite of "sick in the head" can reasonably be translated as "sane".

You can be pedantic and make desperate attempts to try to portray a reasonable interpretation of your comment as irrational all you want. That is what happened....and what you are denying.

Also, you are conflating two separate issues. If you are asking me if I'm serious that I want Xhaka to be paired at CB with Luiz. Yes I am serious. I want to see what happens.

Last edited:

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II

Problem is, you weren't "Pointing out that xhaka would be awful in a high line" as you've tried to imply while backtracking. If you are such a stickler for reporting the exact words used, why are you inventing words you didn't use?

You mocked people holding this opinion for being "sick in the head", thus by implication you have suggested that people (such as you) who would not like to see Xhaka tried if the defensive line was high, but would prefer to see the other actual options to partner Luiz when he returns (Sokratis who has more limited distribution, isn't left footed and isn't playing very well, Mustafi who makes a lot of costly mistakes and isn't left footed, Holding who isn't left footed, isn't fully fit and is recovering from a major injury) are somehow less/not "sick in the head"

You can be pedantic and make desperate attempts to try to portray a reasonable interpretation of your comment as irrational all you want. That is what happened....and what you are denying.

Also, you are conflating two separate issues. If you are asking me if I'm serious that I want Xhaka to be paired at CB with Luiz. Yes I am serious. I want to see what happens.
That’s great, but he’s a midfielder, the manger apparently rates him highly as a midfielder and as long as we’ve got two fit CBs at the club, your dream of Granit Beckenbauer will never materialise.

Balboa

That’s great, but he’s a midfielder, the manger apparently rates him highly as a midfielder and as long as we’ve got two fit CBs at the club, your dream of Granit Beckenbauer will never materialise.

We'll see.

I don't think Xhaka's physical and psychological attributes are best suited to midfield. I think his lack of pace and agility means he struggles more receiving the ball under pressure. I think he likes to see the game in front of him.

Arteta has been involved in a variety of conversions of player roles, such Delph to left back, Fernandinho to CB.

Pepes blue pill

Before you write and essay trying to look smart go and learn the meaning of unimpeachable, a word that you used

Thankfully for the rest of us xhaka will only be used as a cb in cases such as the chelsea game, a shame you will never get to see how wrong you are though

PS: I wont be reading another essay of yours, was just blah blah blah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom