• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 24

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Yeah its last thing that made Arsenal great IMO. We had Wenger and unbeaten above all other top teams. Soon we will have neither and the history wont care about us at all!

Even if they do go unbeaten, our team was better looking...they will never sing that!

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

People on here were really comparing Lacazette to Firmino. :lol:

Firmino has literally stepped up when Liverpool needed him, Laca has done the opposite.

Alright mate we get it, don't have to mention it every time. :lol:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Yeah its last thing that made Arsenal great IMO. We had Wenger and unbeaten above all other top teams. Soon we will have neither and the history wont care about us at all!
I don't think other teams would swap their CL's for an unbeaten season though. Liverpool probably get both this year.

I don't think other teams would swap their CL's for an unbeaten season though. Liverpool probably get both this year.

Yeah we dont have CL. Worrying if we dont have unbeaten either.

At least you guys have five guys. No fast food restaurants here so I will have to eat Cod the day Arsenal biggest glory is taken away from us.

Reactions: A_G

Latest posts

Top Bottom