• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 24

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Imagine how much more Wenger might have accomplished if he was afforded the luxury of breaking transfer records for a CB and a goalkeeper for example.
Can’t pretend that they didn’t have to show potential and a project worth believing in to sign those players.

The fees while large are affordable by all of the top 6.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

BBF. I liked him as well, wonder if he’s back on here as someone else.

This forum is probably just five people with about ten accounts each.
I feel like I’d recognise him. He was defo a Londoner, think Arsenal was his local team or very close to it.

Would occasionally destroy people @Furious style but wasn’t always angry like our guy. :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Can’t pretend that they didn’t have to show potential and a project worth believing in to sign those players.

The fees while large are affordable by all of the top 6.

Them getting big Virgil was the game changer, best player in the league for me...sometimes things are just destined to happen, or it at least feels like that...like us getting a 26 year old Sol Campbell on a free right when Adams declined, sometimes moments just feel scripted!

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

I swear if @Furious has been BBF this whole time I’m gonna lose my ****.

I’m pretty sure they’re from different countries though but wasn’t BBF’s user tag something about Xhaka? Who else likes Xhaka?

giphy.gif

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Nah I hate no one. But when people start to attack me I focus all my posts in annoying them. One of the broken ones. Sometimes I clicked on show ignored content only to see he was still obsessed with me.
Speaking of memories.

I think this is best conversation in A-M history. Also why I can never put any real details of myself on this forum. :lol:

https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/members/trilly.90156/?page=2

scroll down to my post where I ask people what’s the highest they’ve ever been

@SA Gunner @OnlyOne @Eaststander74 (I know it’s you) @Taylor Gang Gunners some absolute gems in that thread. The bit about the black out nut still has me howling and hydro talking about how he almost died and you know he isn’t joking either. :lol:

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Speaking of memories.

I think this is best conversation in A-M history. Also why I can never put any real details of myself on this forum. :lol:

https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/members/trilly.90156/?page=2

scroll down to my post where I ask people what’s the highest they’ve ever been

@SA Gunner @OnlyOne @Eaststander74 (I know it’s you) @Taylor Gang Gunners some absolute gems in that thread. The bit about the black out nut still has me howling and hydro talking about how he almost died and you know he isn’t joking either. :lol:
One for the grand children, that :drool:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom