• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Feel sorry for him tbf, looking at his eyes he seems absolutely done mentally. Feel like Arteta could turn it around with him and fingers crossed if he isnt off next season (highly unlikely he will be sold since no one wants him) that he becomes a bit more mentally resilient.

Theres nothing better than seeing someone climb out of a mental rut.

Not kicking the ball hard enough when passing back has nothing to do with mental resilience. He's played bad balls so many times now, its no manager will ever eradicate these errors from his game. Its part of what he is, he's not good enough and never will be, that's why no other team wants him. I will never feel sorry for a highly paid professional player who should be playing non-league!

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Not kicking the ball hard enough when passing back has nothing to do with mental resilience. He's played bad balls so many times now, its no manager will ever eradicate these errors from his game. Its part of what he is, he's not good enough and never will be, that's why no other team wants him. I will never feel sorry for a highly paid professional player who should be playing non-league!
Oh **** off with that nonsense.

If you cannot understand that money does not cure one of mistakes etc then you need a lot more help than he does. Have some ****ing empathy. Money should not be the line for when being empathetic is drawn.

Again, these are things you have to actually go through to understand. When you are paralysed in bed or at work doing a task you have done for years, then come back.

Until then, that drivel of no amount of mental health issues can cause one to make consistent mistakes is irritating.

AndStill

If you cannot understand that money does not cure one of mistakes etc then you need a lot more help than he does. Have some ****ing empathy. Money should not be the line for when being empathetic is drawn.

Again, these are things you have to actually go through to understand. When you are paralysed in bed or at work doing a task you have done for years, then come back.

Until then, that drivel of no amount of mental health issues can cause one to make consistent mistakes is irritating.

What nonsense, a multimillionaire makes consistent mistakes and you’re comparing his mental fortitude to someone who is dealing with paralysis?

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
What nonsense, a multimillionaire makes consistent mistakes and you’re comparing his mental fortitude to someone who is dealing with paralysis?

Paralysis is a state. You dont have to actually be paralysed to experience paralysis due to mental issues.

If you knew even a little about mental health you'd talk less ****.

Edit: As in you dont have to suffer neurological damage to experience paralysis

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Think it would be a nice gesture to have the emirates sing his name at full voice for a game Before it all ends… he has been through hell during his time here, so many errors,...we all know his time is up in the summer, would be a nice gesture of support as it feels he has struggled a bit mentally...would show clas...problem is it would look sound ironic i guess

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
He's just a sportsman getting highly paid in the theatre that is a football stadium ffs.

Some people fail at their jobs sometimes. It's up to them to not let failure define them. Go visit some kids in great Ormond street or something, or check out some videos of babies being maimed by bombs in war torn countries... Then reevaluate your position and how down you feel because you're living a life of untold luxury as you suck at football. **** sakes, get some perspective people.

Why do these threads take this weird turn? First it was Özil, Xhaka and now Mustafi... What is this, the Samaritans?

Kysus

You are simply closed off from a lot of your emotions, repressing yourself leading to self-hate and naturally to lack of empathy as the world is nothing but a mirror of you.

Irony in it all is that you actually insult/hate yourself when you act out on Mustafi.

Sending you love mate.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
You are simply closed off from a lot of your emotions, repressing yourself leading to self-hate and naturally to lack of empathy as the world is nothing but a mirror of you.

Irony in it all is that you actually insult/hate yourself when you act out on Mustafi.

Sending you love mate.
I'll only pour it all into your mum, so don't send too much mate ;)

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
He's just a sportsman getting highly paid in the theatre that is a football stadium ffs.

Some people fail at their jobs sometimes. It's up to them to not let failure define them. Go visit some kids in great Ormond street or something, or check out some videos of babies being maimed by bombs in war torn countries... Then reevaluate your position and how down you feel because you're living a life of untold luxury as you suck at football. **** sakes, get some perspective people.

Why do these threads take this weird turn? First it was Özil, Xhaka and now Mustafi... What is this, the Samaritans?
Yes, you are right... Simply because other people are having "worse" issues completely minimizes what someone is going through.

"You're stressed? There's hungry kids in Africa"

"You had a mental breakdown? Well man up because there is war in Yemen"

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Think everyone needs to calm down. Pretty sure no one wants to see Mustafi suffer mentally, but his suffering is also nothing anyone of us needs to lose sleep over in the greater scheme of things.

If he thinks things are too much for him at Arsenal he can always change clubs and accept a pay cut. It’s not like he has no options.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I have very little sympathy for this guy, couldn't care less if he has a mental breakdown of some sort.
I hate mustafi as a player and I want him gone. But this is a bannable post

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

...pound for pound, our worst signing ever, easily...terrible player.
Jesus Christ!

He's getting his backside destroyed by average attackers. That Shane long goal is inexcusable. In my secondary school team, if a CB makes that kind of mistake, the coach will bench for the rest of the semester/term

Last edited:

Make

Player:Ødegaard
7 days to close the transfer market and we don't have any news about him... I'm worried, I would like that he leaves the club forever

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
7 days to close the transfer market and we don't have any news about him... I'm worried, I would like that he leaves the club forever

I think if we get Matvyenko he'll be gone, otherwise he will stay till the summer because we don't have any other choice for depth.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

All this mental health nonsense these days, people really go over the top. If being at Arsenal is so bad for Mustafi's mental health then he can F off, guess why he hasn't? Because no one else will pay him that much, so he care more about money than his mental health too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom