• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mykola Matviyenko

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
The guy looks like a baller and could be a good partner to Saliba since he provides height. Unfortunately with them making so much noise about the transfer it seems that even if we are interested they're trying to entice a bigger fish like maybe Man City.
Don't most clubs want a bidding war though? It's the smart move

Balboa

A CB under six foot.....doesnt matter if he's another Baresi or Cannavaro the gammons on this site will be raging.

I think even Peter Dinklage would be better at defending set pieces than David Luiz.

I think Verne Troyer probably would've been better than Luiz at defending set pieces....

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Reminds of me Laporte.
These are the kind of signings that will help bring us back to the top. Could be a beast. sign him up

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Arteta recommended this guy 2 years ago for pep he a fan so hopefully we'll get him on on loan and obligation in summer

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Largest sport channel in Ukraine reporting Arsenal offered loan with 31M euros obligation to buy. Shakhtar are ready to accept the offer.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom