• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 24

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Speaking of memories.

I think this is best conversation in A-M history. Also why I can never put any real details of myself on this forum. :lol:

https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/members/trilly.90156/?page=2

scroll down to my post where I ask people what’s the highest they’ve ever been

@SA Gunner @OnlyOne @Eaststander74 (I know it’s you) @Taylor Gang Gunners some absolute gems in that thread. The bit about the black out nut still has me howling and hydro talking about how he almost died and you know he isn’t joking either. :lol:
Jury is a legend. This had me in absolute tears.

A night out with @hydrofluoric acid , @Jury @SA Gunner will probably have you ascending to heaven.

I love this fanbase man :lol:

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Speaking of memories.

I think this is best conversation in A-M history. Also why I can never put any real details of myself on this forum. :lol:

@SA Gunner @OnlyOne @Eaststander74 (I know it’s you) @Taylor Gang Gunners some absolute gems in that thread. The bit about the black out nut still has me howling and hydro talking about how he almost died and you know he isn’t joking either. :lol:

Hahahahahahaha oh wow. Best part of all that is me saying I try keep off coke at the end. It's all I ever do now if I fancy using. :lol::lol:

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Also that post was 4 years ago, I've had quite a few more f*cked up night since then. Happy to share if someone makes a status. :lol:

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Speaking of memories.

OMG this brought back such memories! Uni really was the best experience of my life. Living like a scumbag whilst somehow actually achieving something. Unreal.

Need an AM linkup for the culture. I know I can get @OnlyOne and @GDeep™ out because they’re local. The rest of yous need to take a trip to the midlands. No soft southern **** ;)

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Speaking of memories.

You took me back to my seriously carefree days in my late teens and early 20s with that discussion. I sometimes shudder when I think about the **** we used to get up to then, and stuff I used to **** with. Awesome memories though, the parts I do remember.

I'd probably be up for a party with you folk if I was in London and had a weekend to kill. Not sure if my body would be able to recover quickly enough though :D

I definitely want to revisit psychedelics though, but in a more intelligent way. Read Michael Pollan's "How to change your mind" last year and it reignited my desire to explore the world and my mind with the help of these substances.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

OMG this brought back such memories! Uni really was the best experience of my life. Living like a scumbag whilst somehow actually achieving something. Unreal.

Need an AM linkup for the culture. I know I can get @OnlyOne and @GDeep™ out because they’re local. The rest of yous need to take a trip to the midlands. No soft southern **** ;)

We joke about meeting up and sh*t but I'd genuinely consider it, is that weird af? :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

You took me back to my seriously carefree days in my late teens and early 20s with that discussion. I sometimes shudder when I think about the **** we used to get up to then, and stuff I used to **** with. Awesome memories though, the parts I do remember.

I'd probably be up for a party with you folk if I was in London and had a weekend to kill. Not sure if my body would be able to recover quickly enough though :D

I definitely want to revisit psychedelics though, but in a more intelligent way. Read Michael Pollan's "How to change your mind" last year and it reignited my desire to explore the world and my mind with the help of these substances.

We joke about meeting up and sh*t but I'd genuinely consider it, is that weird af? :lol:

If you all ever agree to meet up, you should print of a picture of your avatars, stick to them to your faces, and wonder around London until yous all find eachother.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
As for meeting up with A-M members? No offence but better be safe than sorry.

**** knows what somebody like @<<reed>> is like irl. Guys like @Furious and @BigPoppaPump are probably nutters as well.
:lol:

Lmao :rofl:

giphy.gif

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
As for meeting up with A-M members? No offence but better be safe than sorry.

**** knows what somebody like @<<reed>> is like irl. Guys like @Furious and @BigPoppaPump are probably nutters as well. :lol:

Imaging meeting people from an internet forum lmao could never be me.

Also I'm actually a calm guy, we'd buss joke probably slap @OnlyOne on the head and send him shop. Maybe after an Arsenal game I might be pissed though.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Imaging meeting people from an internet forum lmao could never be me.

Also I'm actually a calm guy, we'd buss joke probably slap @OnlyOne on the head and send him shop. Maybe after an Arsenal game I might be pissed though.
Yeah we’d actually be calm. Can tell we’re very similar.

Even that ‘imagine meeting people from a forum’ is something I’d say. Funny that it also means we’d never link up. :lol:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I'll not say a bad word about West Ham for the rest of the month if they beat Liverpool tonight.

Doubt it happens tho, the biggest loser club I've ever seen. Millwall >>>>

Latest posts+

Top Bottom