• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Lemar

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Our Lemar offer will almost certainly be loan with option to buy. I'd love a midfield 3 of Torreria, Ceballos and Lemar, but neither of the latter two names will probably end up here.

Kysus

Kinda insane how Monaco had Mbappe, Bernado Silva, Lemar, Fabinho, B. Mendy(+Falcao, Bakayoko+Moutinho and Sidibe) at the same time(having sold Martial just the season before)

Need to sign their scouts i guess

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Never know, have had luck with buying from the French league before...

nicolas-anelka-psg-1996_full_diapos_large.jpg

Petit.jpg

dec-1999-robert-pires-of-marseille-lines-up-before-the-uefa-champions-picture-id1202627

7778836485_bacary-sagna-en-juillet-2004.jpg

samir_nasri-903.jpg

LORIENT_KOSCIELNY_110510.jpg

...how very apt, that Grimandi is blurred out in the background of the Petit pic! :lol:
Pires looks like Trigger there.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I’d love Lemar. A throwback to our one direct, one playmaker on the flanks.

It hasn’t worked out for Lemar at Atleti but several quality attackers have struggled to adapt to Simeone’s system. He’d be a lovely fit here.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom