• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pablo Mari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
You can all relax - I've checked him out now and he's quite handsome, so not Gabriel Mark II

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Next season we will have
Holding
Chambers
Saliba
Sokratis
Luiz
Mustafi (if he stays)
Movrapanos
and now Mari at the club

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Next season we will have
Holding
Chambers
Saliba
Sokratis
Luiz
Mustafi (if he stays)
Movrapanos
and now Mari at the club
I'm sure mustafi and one of Sokratis Luiz will be sold Mavropanos will leave on loan again.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
From what im reading opinions are mixed we definitely not getting the next van dijk or the next mustafi we getting decent CB it could work if not he'll be easy to be sold because he won't be on big wages

GDeep™

League is very weak
Weird career, other than at Gimnastic he’s not played senior first team football anywhere and he’s 26.

Even they aren’t a top division team.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
We’re signing someone who’s had a dreadful dreadful career.

Must be a bum.
It wierd career man city bought him when he was 23 but seem finally kick started his career last 2 season with Deportivo La coruna and now with Flamengo that's why i feel Arteta kept eye in his development

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
You wouldn't, and don't have to be the quickest to have a positive impact in a poor defence, and that's all we're trying to achieve really.
Been snapped with Edu. At the airport I presume.

Edu: Are you sure you're not a bum?
Mari: No.
Edu? What, you're not sure whether you're a bum or not? ffs this is not good...
Mari: No, I'm sure I'm not a bum.
Edu: Ah, good, we leave soon.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
It’s not my opinion, it’s facts, other than Gimnastic he’s barely played any first team football.

20 games for NAC Breda in Eredivise 17-18, 38 games in La Liga 2 for Deportivo La Coruna 18-19 and 22 games in the brazilian League last year after he arrived in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom