• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Lemar

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Mari & Lemar in, Mustafi & Laca out! 6 days left for dreams to come true!

Laca will be staying if his fan boy Lemar comes in. In many ways, Laca is being forced to do too much in this team. Bu having players who can 1. Manipulate the ball and 2. Drive with it, it should put less pressure on Laca to be doing doggies all game trying to win the ball back in our own half.

A front 4 of Lemar, Martinelli, Pepe and Laca actually has a lot going for it. You could even make it a 3 and drop one of the latter 3 to make us better in possession.

truth_hurts

Atletico being desperate to shift Lemar helps us as a buying or loaning club to be honest. I still don't see his signing as particularly likely though.

Vantastico

He could get in the way of Reiss, Saka, and Martinelli's development, whom I rate much higher than him, not in the least part because they are also pretty much guaranteed to play here for years to come.

Don't see much of a role for him besides LW either. So, probably a pass.

truth_hurts

He could get in the way of Reiss, Saka, and Martinelli's development, whom I rate much higher than him, not in the least part because they are also pretty much guaranteed to play here for years to come.

Interesting, the best of Lemar trumps anything any of these players have shown in my opinion. He's very different to Martinelli though.

Saka can play LW or LB, Nelson can play on either wing or centrally, Lemar can play left or central, Martinelli can play either wing or CF. No reason why Lemar has to signal the end for any of these youngsters.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Laca will be staying if his fan boy Lemar comes in. In many ways, Laca is being forced to do too much in this team. Bu having players who can 1. Manipulate the ball and 2. Drive with it, it should put less pressure on Laca to be doing doggies all game trying to win the ball back in our own half.

A front 4 of Lemar, Martinelli, Pepe and Laca actually has a lot going for it. You could even make it a 3 and drop one of the latter 3 to make us better in possession.

I'm pretty confident Laca will be out in the summer regardless of who comes in. Why bother giving him another season to prove he's not what we need at CF. Not sure who would come in for him though, may be stuck with him until end of his contract.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Not sure how you can't see Lemar being a part of the midfield in a 4-3-3. He's tailor made for such a role as long as he has a solid defensive midfielder behind him.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Finding strikers is hard and expensive, and we’re losing Auba anyway, so I don’t think Laca will be leaving.

As frustrating as Laca has been, I'm fine with him staying if Auba is to leave - provided that we see Martinelli as a CF long-term. If Martinelli is seen as a LW, a young, relatively cheaper CF signing is a must. Wouldn't mind someone like Odsonne Edouard from Celtic.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀

Dont know what you've seen in Nelson but hes been brutal this season. Martinelli and Saka have performed much better than him with a huge difference. Nelson has been poor and should be the most developed.

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
I rarely eat out, poverty stuff, but you only eat Mexican if it’s cooked by a Mexican?

Rule of thumb with Mexican is if it doesn’t give you diarrhoea it wasn’t authentic.

Strangely, I also had diarrhoea after spending the night with a Mexican woman in 2017. I believe this was largely unrelated however as no food was consumed

Latest posts+

Top Bottom