• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pablo Mari

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I got you bro, you’re like the new Fabo around here.

I love it when they call me big poppa
Can’t believe how much of a whiny bellend you were ffs, you must be the first person to get banned for being a moany little girl all the time. I like you though.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
By all accounts, it seems he's a journeyman. But I hope this transfer turns out to be a masterstroke

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
How can we really react to signing a player most of us haven’t heard of it? I find it hard to be positive or negative about this. Martinelli was a success so maybe the Brazilian league has some gems.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
How can we really react to signing a player most of us haven’t heard of it? I find it hard to be positive or negative about this. Martinelli was a success so maybe the Brazilian league has some gems.
That's the closest I've seen you being positive since I joined AM
:lol:

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Is Koscielny the last good centre back we signed? Actually Mertesacker might have signed afterwards?

Regardless it's frightening how bad our recruitment has been.

daron christie

Is Koscielny the last good centre back we signed? Actually Mertesacker might have signed afterwards?

For I don’t want to judge any defender we had playing under the late wenger years or emery

These managers didn’t care about defending so why should the players

You can see instantly after Arteta coaching our defence looks like a different unit so it’s the coaching that I’m more concerned about over the years more so than the players

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I'd say because we are cheap but we spend 35m on Mustafi.

m-due

Why not him. It has been an underwhelming January transfer window in Europe for some time apart from Inter :D:D

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Not exactly promising on the face of it. Ties with Raul, seems friendly with Edu.

Doesn’t scream result of excellent scouting.
Don Fraud at it again.

Goonger

You're not wrong there. There also doesn't seem much thought in buying centre backs used for a system, with attributes that we are lacking, or buying them that will compliment each other & make a partnership.

On paper Mari & Saliba has the potential to be a good partnership. Both tall & physical, 1 with more pace & athleticism, the other perhaps bringing the leadership & organisational skills.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
Why did city let him go so cheaply last summer? At a time when Kompany had just gone and short on numbers at CB

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Seeing on twitter flamengo will earn 40 percent on any future sale of this guy if this goes through . Honestly think the Kroenke's need to keep a close eye on Raul .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom