• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
I forgot how enjoyable it is seeing Mourinho manage a rival. Really enjoyed his time at United. After he won his first 3 games. And all the talk of him having changed I was told by a friend not to expect to be entertained by him this season as he would most likely get them top 4 and cut down his antics.

Now fast forward to present time. He has won 1 game in 6 (an FA Cup replay), his team haven't scored a goal in 3 consecutive league games (something that didn't happen once under Pochettino).

He already accused one of his players of being an imposter, called out another for being scared to get injured. Admitted another player isn't really motivated to play for the team but he will play him anyway.

After Kane got injured he said he wouldn't mention that fact anymore as that is something other managers do...promptly has mentioned Kane being injured and how hard it is to replace him in every single pre and post match interview he done since. Renewed his bizarre fued with Conte.

All that in 2 months. I'm just wondering how he can top the "Have some respect" or "Heritage" meltdowns he pulled at United. Only way I can think of is if he suddenly and without reason puts Levy in a headlock on a rare occasion when they both present at a press conference.

How can anyone not love this guy? (If he isn't managing your team). He is accused of being past it. Nah, this guy delivers every single time (sadly for Sp**s fans, his value seems not to be on the football pitch anymore).

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
I know they got the win yesterday, but from what I saw they were pretty dreadful again. Easily could have been a draw.

Reactions: A_G

Manberg

Predator
I regret making Mou my second choice, after Arteta. Made sense at the time. I want to be cleansed of the evil I made to even consider him. I need to go into one of those Russian banyas and be wacked by one of those branch bundles.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

And that was with an amazing amount of love from the refs and VAR. Their goal should not have stood as Dele Ali fouled their defender in the same move which made Son totally free. Cannot understand that the goal was allowed to stand. Then they had a handball in their own penalty box which wasn't called. Refs and VAR officials clearly are pro Sp**s. And despite this they cannot win games.

We on the other hand get nothing from refs and VAR. Thankfully they have the virus that kills (Mourinho). Long may they suffer. I am enjoying it! Serves that s**t house of a club right!

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Anybody who even dared think of hiring that evil man as our manager at any point in time needs to spend time in an empty cave. Lol. Don’t want to offend anyone by saying sectioned.
The fact that he ended up at Tottenshit is priceless! I am so looking forward to the upcoming **** show! It will be epic!

Top Bottom