• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cedric Soares: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Welcome Cedric, lets hope you put some pressure on Bellerin to improve his game!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Technical director Edu said: “Cedric is a defender with good experience of the Premier League, and of course at international level. He is another strong addition to our defensive unit who will provide our squad with quality. I know he is a player who plays with absolute full commitment and energy. We are all looking forward to going into the last stages of the season with Cedric as part of the club.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Could be our budget Azpilicueta, and as annoying as that guy is, it's not a bad thing.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
I mean, I understand it but I'm not very thrilled. Let's hope he does a job when called upon. At least it allows us to rotate Bellerin.

In summer they should assess whether Bellerin is back to a level where a mediocre back-up (like Cedric) is enough, or whether we would be smarter getting a talented RB like Bogle or Aarons (if Norwich relegates) who could eventually overtake Hector.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I mean, I understand it but I'm not very thrilled. Let's hope he does a job when called upon. At least it allows us to rotate Bellerin.

In summer they should assess whether Bellerin is back to a level where a mediocre back-up (like Cedric) is enough, or whether we would be smarter getting a talented RB like Bogle or Aarons (if Norwich relegates) who could eventually overtake Hector.

Don't think you can call Cedric a mediocre he played 4 half years at Southampton he always been starter there Southampton fans always impressed by his defensive abilities and he also good crosser for a backup that what you need you can't sign Max Aarons and leave him on bench he'll be pissed and leave after a year.

Vantastico

For some reason I expected him to look a bit like Yacine Brahimi.

Anyways, really content with this signing and like someone else already mentioned, this along with the Mari signing is looking like an excellent bit of business risk-investment wise. Let's hope they can both exceed expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom