• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kia Joorabchian's Transfer Targets: January 2020

Which area of the pitch is the biggest priority to improve in January?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He had one excellent season at Liverpool, other than that he’s had an underwhelming career.

Always thought he was very good for Liverpool, his game was perfectly suited to England though, was always going to struggle at Barca...hopefully we don't get him though, definitely not what he once was.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Always thought he was very good for Liverpool, his game was perfectly suited to England though, was always going to struggle at Barca...hopefully we don't get him though, definitely not what he once was.
Until his last full season at Liverpool he was pretty non existent in games unless he could smash one in from 25 yards. Used to get killed on here, I hated him, similar to Sanchez I found him a horrible horrible footballer.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Until his last full season at Liverpool he was pretty non existent in games unless he could smash one in from 25 yards. Used to get killed on here, I hated him, similar to Sanchez I found him a horrible horrible footballer.

Fair enough...thought both he, and especially Sanchez, were great, if very messy footballers...like having a mix of styles, think that's why Alexis and Özil were so good together, opposite in almost every way and it gave us good variety when attacking.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Fair enough...thought both he, and especially Sanchez, were great, if very messy footballers...like having a mix of styles, think that's why Alexis and Özil were so good together, opposite in almost every way and it gave us good variety when attacking.
Sanchez has phenomenal productivity so you could tolerate his messy football, but Coutinho until very end at Liverpool didn’t even have good enough numbers.

Don’t rate Coutinho at all. Seems to be getting decent numbers in Germany but everyone gets decent numbers in that league.

zilfy

For some reason I feel bummed out that we're not getting one more transfer.

But then I remind myself we should feel good that we didnt get shackled long term with any bums. A welcome change

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

So we turned down 10 million Euros for Mkhitaryan a few weeks ago, and now...? We're just keeping him? How much longer is on his contract, and at what wages?

We should have jumped on that offer the second it was made. Wasted opportunity.
This is why the club so arse first. You take what you can and cut your losses.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
WholeNarrowAmurratsnake-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom