• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Why are we not going out and paying to get this Grealish boy from Villa. Is it because he is not some foreigner playing in Europe with YouTube videos ?
Usually wary of English talents but Grealish is needed! Would be a fantastic Özil replacement and could also do a job on the LW.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Why is he even being discussed tonight?

People crying on here about how Giroud was treated compared to Laca but they’re doing the same now themselves...

I bet half of them were giving Giroud stick anyway.
Can't just be happy the guy who came in scored without ****ting on the other guy. I imagine the same people are the types to win £500 on the lottery and then go punch their mum in the face.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
At one point the memes stop and the conversation about how he's not a good fit need to start.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
To get him central today, we needed to shift our young star to the opposite wing and put a multiple golden boot winner wide.

Tell me, about from ‘trying’ how that improves the attack? How many more positions will be sacrificed before we admit he’s a not good fit or just performing out right poorly .

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

How can anyone defend this guy anymore? Just how? He's ****ing diabolical. I'll genuinely turn on Arteta completely if he keeps picking him, pick Eddie if he wants someone to drop deep and doesn't think it suites Auba or whatever, just get this guy away from the pitch. It's infuriating, constantly giving the ball away, refusing to try and get into scoring opportunities quickly enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom